Pole Hill Road, North Chingford
- Four Bedroom Family Home
- En suite to Master Bedroom
- Off Street Parking for Two Cars
- Extended Kitchen / Diner
- Downstairs Guest Cloakroom
- 100FT approx. Stunning Rear Garden
- Walking Distance of Chingford Train Station
- Enjoying an Elevated Position on the Doorstep of the Epping Forest
- Excellent school Catchment for Both Primary & Secondary
- Close to Amenities and Transport Links
This attractive bay fronted property offers spacious accommodation throughout To the front of the property there is a off street parking for two cars
Spacious accommodation comprises of a good size front reception room, an impressive 21ft x 19ft kitchen/dining/family room, a ground floor cloak room, four excellent size bedrooms with the third bedroom being large enough to use as a double bedroom and a family bathroom.
There are some excellent primary and secondary schools nearby, both state and private. St Mary's Catholic Primary and Yardley Primary School are both rated outstanding. Heathcote School and Science College and Chingford Foundation School .
ENTRANCE Part wood part glazed door to front door, laminate flooring, radiator, coved to ceiling, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor.
RECEPTION Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted carpet, coved to ceiling, radiator, dado rail, sandstone fireplace.
DINING ROOM Laminate flooring, dado rail, coved to ceiling, radiator, feature fire place, storage cupboard.
EXTENDED L SHAPE KITCHEN Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, fitted wall and base units, rolled edge work surface, tiled splashbacks, gas cooker point, extractor hood, plumbing for dishwasher, integrated washing machine, wall mounted boiler, tumble dryer, breakfast bar, double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear garden, radiator, skylights, spotlights.
GROUND FLOOR W.C. Low level flush W.C, pedestal hand wash basin, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
LANDING Fitted carpet, coved to ceiling, dado rail, stairs to first floor.
BEDROOM TWO Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted carpet, radiator, coved to ceiling.
BEDROOM THREE Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted carpet, coved to ceiling, radiator.
BEDROOM FOUR Double glazed window to rear aspect, laminate wooden flooring, radiator, coved to ceiling, storage cupboard.
FAMILY BATHROOM Double glazed obscure window to front aspect, bath, shower cubicle, low level flush W.C, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled walls, tiled flooring, coved to ceiling, spotlights, radiator.
MASTER BEDROOM Velux window to front aspect, double glazed window to rear aspect, laminate flooring, radiator, spotlights.
SHOWER ROOM Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, shower cubicle, low level flush W.C, sink, tiled walls, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, spotlights, extractor fan.
REAR GARDEN Part paved area, lawn, water tap, shrub borders, pond, shed, rear access.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Pole Hill Road, North Chingford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chingford Station0.6 miles
- Ponders End Station1.5 miles
- Highams Park Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Coultons are a respected independent estate agency specialising in the selling and letting of residential property in Chingford and the surrounding areas.
Here at Coultons we understand that moving house is one of life's most stressful events and we are here to ensure that you have a much less stressful move than you thought possible. When choosing your estate agent don't make a life changing decision on a whim, choose your agent carefully. We have a wealth of experience in the industry
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101681002032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coultons, North Chingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.