Mount Ephraim, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4
- GUIDE PRICE £310,000 - £330,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- 3D TOUR AVAILABLE
- 2 double bedroom apartment
- Good size kitchen with Baumatic range cooker
- Stoned courtyard with space for seating and BBQ
- Opposite Tunbridge Wells common and cricket ground
- 0.6 miles to Tunbridge Wells station
Occupying the ground floor of a Grade II listed building of local historical interest, 'The Chalet' has significant character. Its style is completely unique compared to other properties found on Mount Ephraim. The apartment is access via a communal entranceway on the ground floor, with a private front door.
The accommodation is arranged along an L shaped corridor and extends to 928 sq ft, with 21'9 x 16'9 sitting room, housing a family dining table as well as plenty of seating room. The large windows create a light and open space. There is room for storage units as well as a gas fireplace, to cosy up in the winter!
The modern styled U-shaped kitchen consists of a range cooker, freestanding fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher and washing machine. There are plenty of overhead storage cupboards providing plenty of room. It also has access to its own private courtyard.
The master bedroom is set at the front of the property with large windows creating a bright and airy room. The second double bedroom is located to the rear of the property and showcases an original decorative fireplace, with additional built-in wardrobe.
The bathroom is finished with a grey slate tile and is cleverly designed separating the WC and provides a bath with overhead shower.
The apartment has private access to a small stone courtyard to the rear of the property, it makes for a fantastic spot to enjoy a morning coffee or lazy Sunday brunch!
The property is desirably located opposite Tunbridge Wells Common allowing a peaceful outlook.
It is 0.5 miles to the bars, restaurants and amenities of The Pantiles and High Street and 0.8 miles to the modern centre of Tunbridge Wells with Royal Victoria Place.
Located just 10 mins walk to Tunbridge Wells mainline station, which provides excellent links into London under the hour.
The A21 is easily accessible, linking north to M25 for the national motorway network, Channel Tunnel and Gatwick and Heathrow airports.
• Leasehold - 156 years remaining
• Service charge of £995 per annum which includes sinking fund
• Council tax C - £1,672.04
• EPC rating C
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Mount Ephraim, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tunbridge Wells Station0.5 miles
- High Brooms Station1.6 miles
- Frant Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Winkworth was established in 1835 and, in 1981, became the UK's first franchised estate agency operation. Now, with a network of over 80 offices and, as an active supporter of industry regulation, Winkworth is a familiar and trusted feature of the estate agency landscape. Along with an extensive London presence, Winkworth has offices spanning the UK and an increasing international presence.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TWL200057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.