Spaniel Row, Nottingham, NG1 6EP
- Premium Studio - Single Bed
- Bills Included
- Free WiFi
- Accommodation Team
- Laundry facilities
- Social Area
Located on Spaniel Row and just 1 minutes walk from Nottingham's Old Market Square, students at Minerva House have the city centre on their door-step.
The building is ideal for students studying at either of the cities universities; Nottingham Trent University is a 12 minute walk away and the University of Nottingham's main campus is just 15 minutes away via tram.
Minerva House homes 158 students each year, offering 6 different types of studio - ideal for any budget!
Premium Single Bed Studio
Premium Double Bed Studio
Superior Single Bed Studio
Superior Double Bed Studio
Rooms vary in size and layout, however all include a modern kitchen, ensuite bathroom and study area.
City Centre | Bills Included | WiFi | Gym | Social Area | Study Room | Laundry Room
We offer dual occupancies in the majority of our room types - FREE OF CHARGE
photos shown are of similar room type
Spaniel Row, Nottingham, NG1 6EP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Old Market Square Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Royal Centre Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Lace Market Tram Stop0.3 miles
About the agent
Your university experience is centred around your home.
At Xenia Students we offer a great variety of student accommodation nationwide. From affordable halls of residence, to private studio and spacious 1-bedroom apartments. So whether you're an undergraduate or a postgraduate student, we can find the right accommodation for you!
Our students have access to some excellent social areas including onsite gy
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MH44PREM_S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Xenia Students, Minerva House. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.