Contrada Cerro , Oratino, Campobasso, pe3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Short term
- Furnish type:
- Prices from £2000.00 per stay, deposit depends on stay and people in Villa
- Master suite with en-suite (sleep upto 6 in this Suite)
- Three further bedrooms all with en-suite
- Living/dining room with appliances
- Indoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi and water fountain
- Out door kitchen perfect for patio eating with oven, fridge, Pizza oven etc
- Open aspects to all views
- Parking for several vehicles
- Catering and maid service can be offered at a cost to suit your requirements
Prices from £2000.00 per stay - Deposit depends length of stay & number of guest
Villa Panorama has a massive, modern, indoor kitchen, which has three ovens, providing plenty of cooking space to cater for all guests. Off the kitchen, there is a utility room, which has a dishwasher and washing machine, as well as another oven, giving you even more preparation space.
A beautiful open plan dining room, caters for 12 guests and adjoins the kitchen, so you can sit around with your family and friends enjoying fine food and company at the same time. To the side of this room, guests will find a big module sofa, which can sit about 20 people, and a lovely log fire for those cosy evenings après ski. High-quality sofas and beautiful furniture fill the formal lounge, just off all the bedrooms, where guests also enjoy congregating.
We also have a brand-new outdoor kitchen, which provides the ideal alfresco environment. It has all the facilities you need, including a dishwasher and a huge stainless-steel barbecue. Its bi-folding doors completely open, letting in the stunning surroundings. There’s even a pizza oven, giving guests the opportunity to create their own delicious Italian pizzas.
Catering and maid service can be offered at a cost to suit your requirements
Contrada Cerro , Oratino, Campobasso, pe3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station1.6 miles
About the agent
We are Capitol Lettors, an Independent Estate Agency with over a decade’s trading history. We specialise in Residential Lettings, Relocations and Sales. Keeping things simple helps us minimise the stress involved in buying, selling and renting your home.
Our director, Richard Broughton, and the team have over 40 years experience selling and letting property in Peterborough and the surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on providing high standards of customer service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17502961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Capitol Lettors, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.