Grand Parade, Brighton
- Modern Central Development
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Area
- Passenger Lift Access
- Natural Decor
TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT with PRIVATE SOUTHERLY BALCONY, en-suite and bathroom, located in a great CENTRAL LOCATION and is being sold with a SHARE OF THE FREEHOLD.
This stunning third floor flat in modern development overlooking the Royal Pavilion that has two double bedrooms, with an en-suite, open plan living area, modern fitted kitchen, bathroom, private balcony which looks over to the Royal Pavillion and sea views. This property is located in the heart of Brighton and a stone's throw away from Brighton's seafront.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Grand Parade, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.4 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.9 miles
- Preston Park Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Brighton Kemp Town Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Brighton Kemp Town
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so w
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference KET105215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.