'One off' home in the village of Claverham
- Exceptional individual one off home
- Flexible layout three/four bedrooms
- Feature staircase with galleried landing
- Solar panels generating 'free' electric and hot water
- Westerly facing rear garden with off street parking for numerous vehicles plus garage
- Sought after out of town location offering easy access to commute to Bristol or motorway network
Outside benefits from a westerly facing garden, that offers an ideal space for those who enjoy entertaining during the summer months. Numerous off street parking spaces are provided to the side of the property as well as single garage.
The backwater of Claverham is a great location for those wishing to combine easy country living whilst being a great commuter base for both Bristol and surrounding towns. For commuting, the M5 junction can be found at both Weston-super-Mare and Clevedon, railway stations at Yatton and Backwell with Bristol International Airport just at the top of the hill.
steps leading to secure uPVC obscure double glazed door into:
double radiator, door leading to main living area and:
uPVC obscure double glazed window, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extract fan, radiator.
Main Living Area
21' 6'' x 18' 10'' (6.55m x 5.74m)
open plan with impressive vaulted ceiling surrounded by galleried landing and hardwood double glazed velux windows, solid wood flooring throughout, stairs rising to mezzanine and galleried landing, open plan to dining area, conservatory and door to master bedroom and kitchen, three double radiators.
10' 6'' x 8' 9'' (3.20m x 2.66m)
uPVC double glazed windows to two aspects, tinted glass roof, dwarf wall design, double glazed secure double doors leading to garden.
11' 8'' x 10' 0'' (3.55m x 3.05m)
fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units with roll top work surface over, stainless steel sink with single drainer, built in appliances including dishwasher, microwave, four ring gas burner hob with extractor hood over, two uPVC double glazed windows, door leading to garage.
13' 3'' x 11' 5'' (4.04m x 3.48m)
two uPVC double glazed windows, radiator, built in wardrobes and drawer units, door to:
four piece suite comprising of deep panelled corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, walk-in shower with glass screen, uPVC obscure double glazed window, full height tiling to all walls, heated towel rail, extract fan.
looks down over main living area on ground floor, secondary living area on mezzanine level, radiator, exposed wooden beams, four hardwood double glazed velux windows, uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, doors to bedrooms and family bathroom, access to small loft hatch.
12' 10'' x 12' 0'' (3.91m x 3.65m)
uPVC double glazed window, double radiator, built in storage.
four piece suite comprising of fully tiled shower enclosure with sliding doors, deep panelled jacuzzi style bath, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, double radiator, half height tiling to all walls, hardwood double glazed velux window.
15' 3'' x 10' 0'' (4.64m x 3.05m)
double radiator, side by side hardwood double glazed velux windows with built in black out blinds, door to:
12' 0'' x 9' 2'' (3.65m x 2.79m)
double radiator, hardwood double glazed velux window with built in black out blind.
driveway covered by car port leading to entrance to property.
numerous off street spaces to the side of the property.
17' 9'' x 12' 0'' (5.41m x 3.65m)
power and lighting, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, gas combination boiler, water tank, electric roller shutter door.
12' 0'' x 10' 9'' (3.65m x 3.27m)
covered parking for one vehicle.
enclosed low maintenance garden benefiting from artificial lawn, summer house, side access leads to a second driveway.
The tenure of this property is freehold.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
'One off' home in the village of Claverham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yatton Station1.4 miles
- Nailsea & Backwell Station2.8 miles
About the agent
At Mark Templer we endeavour to provide the finest estate agency service available. Offering properties throughout the Somerset and Bristol area. If you are looking for a new home we can help.
- Independently owner operated where a better personal service counts
- Six day a week opening
- Late night weekday opening until 6:00pm
- Regular weekly advertising
- Uncomplicated sales particulars
- Constant communication and feedback to all clients
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6993782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Templer Residential Sales, Yatton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.