Lincoln Road, PETERBOROUGH
- Double Bedroom
- Open Plan Living
- Allocated Parking
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Ideal Investment
- No Upward Chain
NO UPWARD CHAIN….situated in a Popular location close to local amenities. Benefits from DOUBLE BEDROOM and open plan kitchen/diner/lounge. Outside offers allocated parking space and access to communal garden area. View Now!
Communal security door.
Radiator, built-in storage cupboard.
7.82m x 4.52m (25'8" x 14'10"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over. 1½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Space for fridge/freezer and washing machine. Built-in electric oven with four ring gas hob with cooker hood over. UPVC double glazed windows to rear. Two radiators. Laminate flooring. TV point. Built-in boiler cupboard housing wall mounted gas boiler.
4.17m x 3.00m (13'8" x 9'10"). UPVC double glazed windows to rear. Radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with power shower over, glass screen and mixer tap, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low-level WC. Tiled surround. Wall mounted mirrored cabinet. Radiator.
Communal gardens. Allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property Particulars
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Lincoln Road, PETERBOROUGH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station2.0 miles
About the agent
SHARMAN QUINNEY , WERRINGTON
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference WER203707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.