Ashton View, Lytham St Annes, FY8
- Ground Floor Retirement Apartment
- Town Centre Location
- 1 Reception
- Fitted Kitchen
- Double Bedroom
The modern ground floor retirement apartment is located in the heart of St. Annes, adjacent to Ashton Gardens in a popular development. The accommodation comprises a lounge, a fitted kitchen, a double bedroom and a bathroom. The property has it's own private terrace area.
Council Tax: Band C
Tenure: Leasehold (125 years)
Sevice Charge: £1760 PA
Electric storage heater, door to storage cupboard, door to:
7.09m (23'3") max x 3.39m (11'1") max
Electric storage heater, telephone point, TV point, coving to ceiling, door to private terrace, door to:
2.90m (9'6") x 1.73m (5'8")
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1+1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, integrated fridge and freezer, built-in oven, built-in hob with extractor hood over, built-in microwave, double glazed window to front, electric fan heater.
6.11m (20'1") max x 3.01m (9'11")
Double glazed window to front, fitted bedroom suite with a range of wardrobes, coving to ceiling.
Fitted with three piece comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, mixer tap and glass screen, inset wash hand basin with storage under and mixer tap and WC, full height tiling to all walls, heated towel rail, electric fan heater, extractor fan, shaver point.
Resident House Manager
Communal Lounge and Kitchen
Communal Laundry Room
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Ashton View, Lytham St Annes, FY8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Annes-on-the-Sea Station0.1 miles
- Ansdell & Fairhaven Station1.7 miles
- Squires Gate Station1.8 miles
About the agent
With over 50 years' experience in selling and letting property, Frank Wyles & Co. Estate Agents have helped thousands of people buy and rent the property of their dreams.
Generations of clients and customers have trusted us with one of the most important steps in their lives and have come back to us, again and again.
We know we're doing something right when they return to us when it's time to move again.
As the most trusted and experienced estate agency in the Lytham St Anne
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17444150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Wyles and Co, St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.