Vickers Way, Stratford Park, MILTON KEYNES
- FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- WALKING DISTANCE TO THE LEISURE CENTRE AND TRAIN STATION
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN, SINGLE GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- AN INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGH RECOMMENDED
A MODERN SEMI-DETACHED house in the popular STRATFORD PARK development & on the doorstep to the local swimming pool/playing fields/Stony Stratford market town/Wolverton Station. 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS over three floors, OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER with French doors to garden, single GARAGE & double driveway.
A three storey FOUR bedroom SEMI-DEATCHED property situated in STRATFORD PARK. With good road access to CMK and the popular market town of Stony Stratford the property offers accommodation to more fully comprise of: Cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, first floor EN-SUITE and built-in wardrobes to master bedroom, family bathroom. On the second floor there are two double bedrooms. Outside gardens to front and rear, SINGLE garage and double driveway. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Entered via double glazed front door, single panel radiator, stairs rising to first floor landing. Doors to all rooms.
Fitted with a white coloured suite to comprise: Push flush w.c., pedestal mounted wash hand basin, single panel radiator, tiled flooring.
Lounge: 19' 8" into bay x 10' 7" ( 5.99m into bay x 3.23m )
Wall mounted thermostat for central heating, two double panel radiators, T.V. point, two double glazed windows to side elevation, double glazed window to front elevation.
Kitchen / Diner: 19' 8" x 9' 5" ( 5.99m x 2.87m )
Single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, tiling to splash back area, cupboard under, built-in dish washer under, built-in six ring gas hob with built-in oven below and extractor hood over, built-in fridge/freezer. A range of units at both base and eye level in white gloss, tiled flooring, double panel radiator, double glazed window and French doors to rear garden, double glazed window to front elevation.
Utility Room: 5' 5" x 4' 8" ( 1.65m x 1.42m )
A range of units and both base and eye level, plumbing for a washing machine, single panel radiator.
Single panel radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One: 11' 3" x 10' ( 3.43m x 3.05m )
Fitted wardrobes, T.V. point, telephone point, double glazed window to front elevation, double glazed window to rear elevation.
Fitted with a suite to comprise: Shower cubicle, w.c. and pedestal mounted wash hand basin. Tiled flooring, electric shaver point, double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom Four: 11' x 9' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.95m )
Single panel radiator, double glazed window to front elevation.
White coloured suite to comprise: Panelled bath with tiling to splash back area, pedestal mounted wash hand basin, w.c. Tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom Two: 15' 9" to window x 11' 1" ( 4.80m to window x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built-in wardrobes, double panel radiator.
Bedroom Three: 15' 10" x 9' 9" ( 4.83m x 2.97m )
T.V. point, double panel radiator, double glazed window to front elevation.
Mainly shrub borders, pathway leading to front door, gated access to single garage.
Of brick construction with metal up and over door, power and light connected, eaves storage space.
Enclosed to all sides by panelled fencing and brick wall, patio area and the remainder is laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Vickers Way, Stratford Park, MILTON KEYNES
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wolverton Station1.0 miles
- Milton Keynes Central Station2.7 miles
- Bletchley Station5.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Stony Stratford Brown & Merry office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Brown & Merry opened the doors to its first office in Tring all the way back in 1832, so with over 185 years’ experience you could say that we are the experts in our field. However, if you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Brown & Merry as your estate agent…
>> Your local Brown & Merry team in Stony Stratford
Our team know the area an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference STS105352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Stony Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.