Banks Road, Sandbanks, Poole, BH13
- Stunning Beach Front House
- Four / Five Bedrooms
- Living Room & Formal Dining Room
- Bespoke Designer Kitchen With Sub Zero Appliances
- Indoor Swimming Pool With Changing Room
- Panoramic Views of Poole Bay
- Private Beachside Terrace With Direct Beach Access
- Secure Electric Gates With Triple garaging & Additional Parking
Welcome to La Plage, a fabulous brand new detached beach front home designed by award winning architects Terence O’Rourke. The property offers four/five bedrooms, an indoor swimming pool, state of the art kitchen and luxurious bathroom suites. Arranged across four floors, which is serviced by a lift, this property is the ultimate in luxury living with magnificent views across Poole Bay from all principal rooms and balconies and with direct beach access from the rear garden.
• Stunning beach front house
• Accommodation over four floors
• Lift servicing all floors
• Superb panoramic views encompassing Poole Bay, Old Harry Rocks and The Purbecks
• Entrance lobby
• Indoor heated swimming pool with changing area
• Luxury bespoke designer kitchen
• Sub Zero appliances
• Living room
• Formal dining room
• Study/bedroom five
• Master bedroom suite with dressing room
• Three further en-suite bedrooms
• Balconies to all principal rooms
• Sophisticated bathroom suites
• Private beach front terrace
• Direct beach access
• Landscaped gardens
• Triple garage
• Exclusive location within easy walking distance to Poole Harbour and local restaurants
Sandbanks and the surrounding area…
Poole Harbour, Sandbanks and the surrounding area offers one of the best places to live in the country.
The beautiful beaches are only a short walk away while the open sea offers some of the best sailing and coastline right on your doorstep.
Internationally acknowledged, Sandbanks boasts the largest natural harbour in Europe (the second largest natural harbour in the world) with miles of golden sand and sheltered waters. It is perfect for either learning the latest water sport or simply lazing on the beach in the sun.
A number of championship standard golf courses are also within easy reach and further leisure facilities include private health clubs and a cosmopolitan mix of bars bistros and boutiques in the surrounding area.
Approximately 2 hours from London by road or train and with national and international links at the nearby Bournemouth International Airport, Sandbanks is the ideal retreat for those looking to escape the pressures of city life.
• Canford Cliffs - 2 miles
• Royal Motor Yacht Club - 0.5 miles
• Poole Station - 5 miles
• Bournemouth International Airport - 12 miles
• London - 112 miles
Banks Road, Sandbanks, Poole, BH13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parkstone Station2.7 miles
- Poole Station2.9 miles
- Branksome Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Open seven days a week, we are an independent family owned business selling a range of properties from £250,000 apartments through to £9 million luxury homes.
We have unrivalled insight, knowledge and experience of the properties in the Sandbanks, Canford Cliffs, Branksome Park, Evening Hill, Lilliput, Lower Parkstone, Whitecliff and Alum Chine areas. As well as second homes, we also offer family homes, affordable apartments and luxury su
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TME140053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tailor Made, Sandbanks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.