Nimrod Drive, HATFIELD, Hertfordshire
- 6 BEDROOM DETACHED HOME
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- CLOSE BY TO OUTSTANDING RATED SCHOOLS
- LARGE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZED THROUGHOUT
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- CLOSE TO HATFIELD BUSINESS PARK
- WELL LOCATED FOR A1(M), M25 & A414
- VIDEO TOUR AVIALABLE ON REQUEST
The first floor accommodation comprises four of the six bedrooms and the family bathroom. The master bedroom benefits from built in wardrobe space as well as an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom two again has built in wardrobe space and has a en-suite shower room. Bedrooms five and six are comfortable singles with the addition of built in wardrobe space. The family bathroom is a well appointed three piece suite comprising panel enclosed bath, pedestal hand wash basin and w/c.
The second floor has bedrooms three and four which continue the theme of built in wardrobe space, and also have the added benefit of velux sky light windows, there is an en-suite shower room to bedroom three. The landing accommodates two cupboard spaces, one of which houses the hot water tank the other provides generous storage.
The property has a well proportioned garden that is laid mostly to lawn with wooden fencing to its boarders. There are French doors leading in to the property’s lounge and single door into the kitchen. There is a side gate that opens onto the property’s driveway. The detached double garage has power and lighting as well as side door leading into garden.
Property ref: 121_2130_4844788
6.10m x 3.68m (20' x 12' 1")
3.29m x 3.07m (10' 10" x 10' 1")
4.35m x 3.51m (14' 3" x 11' 6")
3.31m x 1.69m (10' 10" x 5' 7")
GROUND FLOOR TOILET
1.70m x 0.97m (5' 7" x 3' 2")
2.60m x 2.60m (8' 6" x 8' 6") To maximum dimensions
4.20m x 3.07m (13' 9" x 10' 1")
3.70m x 1.87m (12' 2" x 6' 2")
3.65m x 2.95m (12' x 9' 8")
3.65m x 2.00m (12' x 6' 7")
3.16m x 2.65m (10' 4" x 8' 8")
2.40m x 1.92m (7' 10" x 6' 4")
3.10m x 2.23m (10' 2" x 7' 4") To maximum dimensions
3.74m x 3.68m (12' 3" x 12' 1")
1.60m x 1.59m (5' 3" x 5' 3")
4.81m x 3.81m (15' 9" x 12' 6")
DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
With driveway parking to the front
Energy Performance CertificatesEEREIR
Nimrod Drive, HATFIELD, Hertfordshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hatfield Station1.5 miles
- Welham Green Station2.5 miles
- Welwyn Garden City Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Wrights is proud to be an independent estate agency with our own unique values and ethos. We have been in business in Hertfordshire for over 30 years and our experience in helping our customers to buy, sell or rent their properties is second to none. Over the years we have built a professional and enthusiastic team and we now have three branches based in the towns of Hatfield, Stevenage and Welwyn Garden City. But how did it all begin? Read on to find out more about the history of Wrights, ho
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4844788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wrights of Hatfield, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.