Hill Side, Whiston, Rotherham, S60 4HL
- FABULOUS ELEVATED POSITION WITH VIEWS ACROSS WHISTON VILLAGE
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN WITH STONE PAVED PATIO
- FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE AND DRESSING ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES AND SKYLIGHT WINDOWS
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- BEAUTIFUL MODERN BATHROOM
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
Set in an idyllic village of Whiston with its local shops, pubs, the village church, and the manorial barn is this beautifully appointed four Bedroom, semi-detached stone-built period property which overlooks the picturesque village of Whiston, yet has good access to the M1 Motorway network at Junction 33. The cottage has undergone a sympathetic restoration and renovation by the present owners who have created a beautiful family home with many interesting and unique features. The property comprises:- Dining Kitchen with two sky-lights, separate Dining Room, Sitting Room, To the first floor are Three Bedrooms the master with en-suite and dressing room and a Family Bathroom. Further Stairs lead to the open-plan dressing room with french doors opening into the fourth bedroom with Juliet balcony providing far-reaching views. The property is accessed from a private road leading to an attractive communal block paved forecourt with parking spaces and garage.
Only by internal inspection will the property be fully appreciated.
* Kitchen / Diner: 4.16m x 6.56m (13' 8" x 21' 6")
* Living Room: 4.28m x 7.31m (14' x 24')
* Dining Area: 4.16m x 2.36m (13' 8" x 7' 9")
* Master Bedroom : 3.55m x 3.96m (11' 8" x 13')
* En Suite Bathroom : 2.3m x 2.95m (7' 7" x 9' 8")
* Bedroom 2: 3.58m x 2.72m (11' 9" x 8' 11")
* Bedroom 3: 2.04m x 2.58m (6' 8" x 8' 6")
* Shower Room : 2.17m x 2.58m (7' 1" x 8' 6")
* Bedroom 4: 4m x 8.05m (13' 1" x 26' 5")
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance CertificatesEER
Hill Side, Whiston, Rotherham, S60 4HL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station2.3 miles
- Woodhouse Station3.3 miles
- Meadowhall South/Tinsley Tram Stop3.4 miles
About the agent
Once a client, always
a friend. Your interests will r
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 2Roost, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.