Summerlands Avenue, Acton, London, W3
- 2921 Sq. Ft of floor Space
- Licence to Extend to 3541 Sq. Ft.
- 7 Bedrooms
- Period Features
- Finished to High Standard
- South Facing Roof Garden
- Separate Balcony
- Moments from Crossrail
- Stunning Views Over Local Park
The property features 7 bedrooms, six of which are doubles and one of which forms part of a self-contained annex with kitchenette and separate access, ideal for use as guest accommodation or for private rental income. The focal point of this impressive property is undoubtedly the extensive open-plan living areas, which feature high ceilings, bay windows and French glazed doors opening out onto a large, landscaped, south-facing roof garden and separate balcony - all perfect for entertaining. The 4 well-appointed reception rooms - including dining room, library and lounge - all flow off the open-plan kitchen and feature moulded coving, sash windows and tasteful decoration with neutral colours. The property benefits from a further 2 high specification bathrooms, separate WC, and ample eaves storage.
Within walking distance of the restaurants, shops and cafes of the lovely Churchfield Road, the property is also only a short drive to the shopping centres at London Westfield and Ealing Broadway and in the catchment area for St Vincent's Catholic Primary and Twyford CofE High (rated Outstanding by Ofsted).
Excellent transport links - the property is only moments away from Acton Mainline station, which is due to benefit from Crossrail service (only 10 minutes to Tottenham Court Road), and conveniently positioned for access to Acton Town (Piccadilly), West Acton (Central) and Acton Central (London Overground). Also offering direct access to the A40, M4 and M25.
This really is an impressive family home offering unrivalled amounts of space at this price point. Viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate the charm, character and sheer potential of this unique property - simply must be seen to be appreciated.
A substantial seven bedroom property in Acton with huge scope to extend. 999 year leasehold
Summerlands Avenue, Acton, London, W3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Acton Central Station0.3 miles
- Acton Main Line Station0.4 miles
- West Acton Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Established over 20 years ago, the Acton office is situated in an ideal high street location, opposite the town hall and within easy reach of mainline and tube stations. Our knowledgeable, experienced sales team thrives on the opportunities and challenges presented by today's property market. Ongoing training and development ensure we remain at the forefront of the industry.
Gaining fame many years ago for its health spas and its laundries serving London's rich and famous, Acton is now
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference A2908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rolfe East, Acton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.