Tetherdown, London, N10
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Well presented two bedroom first floor flat
- Spacious bay fronted open-plan living area / fitted kitchen
- Two good size bedrooms
- Bathroom suite
- Additional WC
- Close to main shopping area
- Good access to East Finchley Northern Line tube station
Comprising: Spacious bay fronted open-plan living area / fitted kitchen including oven & hob, two good size bedrooms, bathroom suite and an additional WC.
(Photos taken before current tenancy)
EPC Rating D
We endeavour to make our property particulars and information as accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective tenants/renters only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Tetherdown, London, N10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Finchley Station0.8 miles
- Highgate Station1.1 miles
- Alexandra Palace Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Over 35 years local experience...
We're excited to unveil a brand new look for Theydons. It's a new look, but you'll get the same care and attention that we've prided ourselves on since starting out.
As a family-run estate agents, we have been serving our local community for over 28 years. Since then we've helped families upsize, and then downsize again; we've helped children who've flown the nest to find their new home; we've sold and let a property once,
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference L2224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Theydons, East London - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.