- Fabulous First Floor Flat
- Luxury Retirement Living
- Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Large Balcony With Stunning Countryside Views
- Plenty Of Storage
- Well Fitted Kitchen
- Spacious Shower Room
- Guest Suite Available For Visitors
- Beautiful Communal Gardens
- Resident's Parking
Springhills is located just to the south of Henfield’s bustling High Street. The village has an envialble range of facilities including 2 supermarkets, a greengrocers, pharmacy, bakers and a number of pubs, restaurants and cafes. Henfield also has both doctors and dental surgeries Countryside walking is literally on the doorstep and regular bus services from the High Street provide access to Horsham (to the north) and Brighton & Hove to the south.
A welcoming communal entrance hall with either a lift service or easy rising stairs lead to the first floor. Upon entering the flat, one is surprised by the overall feeling of space, with a welcoming hall with plenty of storage. The main living room is triple aspect with stunning views to the south and west and the size is further enhanced by the high celings. There is access onto the large external balcony which is an excellent place to sit and take in the stunning elevated rural views and create your own garden. The kitchen is well fitted and easily large enough for informal dining and has plenty of work surfaces and again excellent views. The double bedroom also has French doors providing access to the balcony. Spacious shower room. The property has electric heating and double glazing and a further storage facility accessed from the communal hallway.
Externally, Springhills has the most stunning communal gardens, which are mainly sweeping lawns with many vantage points and benches to enjoy the picturesque back-drop of the South Downs. There is a resident’s car park and the added facility of a guest apartment which can be booked in advance for visiting family etc.
Current Maintenance Charge: £220 PM
Ground Rent: £96.25 per quarter
Lease: 125 years from 01/06/1986
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hassocks Station5.5 miles
About the agent
We have been helping buyers and sellers in Henfield and the surrounding area for over 20 years and realise the importance of striking a balance between modern technology and good old fashioned service!
At Richwards we strive to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. Our staff are friendly and approachable, yet have the
expertise to guide you through the challenges of selling or buying a home.
We understand the importance of a pleasant custo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29701665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richwards Estate Agents Ltd, Henfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.