Stanford Road, Luton, LU2
- Beautifully Presented Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached House
- Bathroom & Downstairs WC/Cloakroom
- Central Heating & Double Glazed
- Dual Aspect Reception
- Large Garden & Off Road Parking
- Close To Excellent Transport Links
- Potential To Extend (STPP)
- Ideal Location For Local Shops Schools & Amenities
+++SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION+++POPULAR ROUND GREEN AREA+++
We are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached family home which has been well maintained and enhanced by the current owner but also offers an opportunity for the new owner to extend (STPP).
The property comprises: Entrance hall, bay fronted, dual aspect lounge/dining room , kitchen and a downstairs cloakroom/WC.
To the first floor are three well proportioned bedrooms and a re-fitted fully tiled family bathroom.
To the front is a low maintenance garden with path leading to the front door and a driveway to the side offering vehicle parking.
Outside to the rear is the large private mature rear garden is a particular feature of the property being laid mostly to lawn with perimeter shrub and flower borders. There is also a large wooden shed/workshop and a wonderful tree house.
Additional benefits include gas to radiator central heating and double glazing throughout.
Stanford Road is ideally located in the St Annes area of Luton being between Stopsley village which offers a wide range of local shops, schools, services and amenities and Luton town centre.
Transport links are very well served with both Luton and Airport Parkway Mainline Railway Stations which offer fast direct trains to London St Pancras Station and beyond are easily reached and the M1 Junction 10 is also easily accessed.
Please note social distancing and PPE must be worn when viewing a property through Purplebricks.
Please be aware that all viewings subject to a preliminary check with the local Purplebricks Property Expert.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Stanford Road, Luton, LU2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Luton Station0.9 miles
- Luton Parkway Station1.0 miles
- Leagrave Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 943445-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.