Pembroke Close, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP2
- SPACIOUS EXTENDED FAMILY HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- PERFECT HOME FOR ENTERTAINMENT
- CORNER PLOT
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR 4 CARS
- SUMMERHOUSE WITH POWER AND LIGHT
- POTENTIAL FOR A BUILDING PLOT STPP
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
Double glazed front door to hallway, stairs to first floor, one radiator, double glazed window to side, door to kitchen/breakfast room.
Range of matching base and eye level cupboards, sink with mixer taps, electric hob, extractor hood, fan assisted oven, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and fridge, breakfast bar, side door access to outbuildings, utility area and a outside toilet.
LOUNGE: 21'8 X 14'4"
Double glazed bay window to front, laminate floor, open fireplace, one double radiator, tilt and slide patio doors to conservatory.
CONSERVATORY: 11'3 X 11'0"
Double glazed doors to covered entertainment area.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
Double glazed window to side, access to loft space, fully boarded out with 2 Velux windows and eave storage space, power and light connected.
BEDROOM 1: 13'6 X 9'11"
Two double glazed windows to front, built in cupboard, one radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 12'3 X 9'11"
Double glazed window to rear, one radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 10'6 X 6'9"
Double glazed window to front, laminate floor, one radiator.
Refitted bathroom, double glazed window to rear, enclosed bath with mixer shower attachment, low level W/C, hand wash basin with vanity cupboard below, separate corner shower, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
OUTSIDE TO FRONT OF THE PROPERTY:
Open plan, block paved drive with parking for 4 cars, side access to workshop/garage with power and light, door to rear garden.
Laid to lawn, timber shed and summer house to rear, mature shrubs and plants.
Pembroke Close, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ipswich Station0.4 miles
- Derby Road Station1.7 miles
- Westerfield Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Ascot Estate Agency is an independent family run business that gives a personal friendly service and goes the extra mile for you. Specializing in sales in Ipswich and its surrounding areas.
When it comes to selling your home we understand its essential picking the right agent for you. With so many to choose from it can become hard to really know who will be the best agent to use. We understand there is nothing worse than choosing your representative only to find they do not live up to y
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ASCOT8PEMBROKE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ascot Estate Agency, Martlesham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.