Cliffe Country Lodges, Cliffe Common, YO8
- **OPEN DAY SATURDAY OCTOBER 3RD**
- Stunning Living & Dining Space
- 2 Bedrooms
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Extensive list of fixtures & fittings included
- Additional Snug
- Large veranda
- Beautiful Rural Setting
- Family run gated community
- No EPC required
Cliffe Country Lodges is an exclusive development of 2 and 3 bedroom luxury homes for sale located close to Selby and Howden and within easy distance of York, Leeds and Hull in a picturesque setting in Yorkshire.
The Rivendale Lodge
A truly panoramic home that let’s the outside in, this LUXURIOUS home is decorated in warm soothing tones that allow you to appreciate the tasteful furnishings and elegant curtains, cushions and throws and Moroccan style light fittings.
A veranda with stairs at both ends takes you to a number of entry points for this truly STUNNING lodge which has to be seen to truly appreciate the beauty and quality. Entering at the first single door takes us into the efficiently used space of the UTILITY ROOM complete with cupboards, washer/dryer and sink with drainer.
This leads into the SUPERB KITCHEN/DINER section of the OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE and I defy anyone not to do an intake of breath at the sight that beholds. A fully fitted, modern kitchen draws you in and with a host of fixtures included in the price any home cook will be donning their apron in no time. Adjacent to the kitchen/diner is a set of PATIO DOORS leading back out to the veranda.
The DINING space is complete with table and four chairs and flows seamlessly into the comfortable LOUNGE area with seating and wall mounted flame effect electric fire. A stunning open view can be appreciated thanks to triple doors leading you out onto a LARGE SUN DECK on which you can entertain friends with pre-meal drinks, enjoy dining ‘al fresco’ or even house a hot tub.
Leading off from the Lounge is a SNUG, separated from the main living area by double bi-fold doors, it is perfect for those quieter, more contemplative moments and can easily double up as a THIRD BEDROOM for occasional guests as it comes complete with sofa bed. A set of patio doors means you also have access to the SUN DECK and views.
A small hallway gives access to a BEDROOM complete with wardrobes and vanity area, main BATHROOM with modern white suite comprising of BATH with SHOWER over, toilet and stylish counter top hand basin with vanity unit below.
By the time you reach the MASTER BEDROOM you’re expecting the WOW FACTOR and it does not disappoint one bit. It is LUXURIOUS and SPACIOUS and benefits from another set of PATIO DOORS to really let the light flood in plus plenty of storage which continues around into a WALK THROUGH CLOSET area and finally, into the EN-SUITE shower room.
This lodge really does have to be seen to be believed. The finish is to an exceptional standard and comes complete with an exhaustive list of fixtures, fittings and furniture. This is contemporary living at it’s finest. A real home from home, the park has a 12-month license giving total flexibility when using your lodge.
The park is gated for security and offers ample individual parking, gardens, street lighting, super-fast wireless internet and unspoiled, open views across the Yorkshire countryside. There is also a clubhouse and bar, additional laundry facilities and guest parking.
Gardening and maintenance facilities are available on site and the owners, who also live on site, are friendly and helpful without being intrusive.
All lodges are subject to additional ground rent costs.
Cliffe Country Lodges, Cliffe Common, YO8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Selby Station2.9 miles
- Wressle Station3.4 miles
About the agent
We’re here to make buying, selling and letting; quicker, simpler and easier.
• We’ve hundreds of local property professionals who are ready to help you sell your home
• Our 24/7 dashboard gives you control. Buyers or tenants book viewings anytime online and you can see and respond to offers on your dashboard, whenever and wherever you are.
• Choose how you pay to sell your house from Pay Now, Split Fee or No Sale, No Fee.
• Let your property for only £99
• Our ea
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by easyProperty, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.