Coombe Dingle, Bristol, BS9 2RZ
- A superb five bedroom, five reception detached family home with annex potential, located off a private gated driveway in leafy Coombe Dingle.
- Sitting room with feature open fireplace and patio doors to the stunning gardens, dual aspect dining room with double glazed windows
- Large kitchen/breakfast room with luxury Miele integrated appliances and Granite worktops, large utility room
- Feature reception hallway with gallery, Study with fitted work desk and storage cupboards, Snug, cloakroom
- large master bedroom with superb dressing room and en- suite bathroom with separate shower, guest bedroom 2 with en suite shower room, three further double bedrooms, spacious family bathroom wit...
- Open plan triple garage with workshop,, door and windows to rear garden (potential annex) ample parking and turning space for several cars
- Beautifully well stocked landscaped mature gardens of approx 0.25 acres, two patio terraces,
- Double glazing, gas c.h, vacuum system, ceiling cornicing, dado rails, working fireplaces, fitted wardrobes throughout
- Located down a private gated driveway with Beech hedging offering privacy and seclusion
- Being sold with no chain, an opportunity not to be missed
Coombe Dingle, Bristol, BS9 2RZ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sea Mills Station1.2 miles
- Shirehampton Station1.8 miles
- Avonmouth Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Louise Light Property, a Clifton agency with a difference…
Founder Directors Louise Light and Ross Coombs-Leigh have over 30 years combined experience in the Bristol property market and they both have a passion for property and people. With their excellent communication skills and experience as well as dedication, they aim to achieve the best results for their clients at all times.
Louise Light Property is a bespoke property agency located in Clifton, Bristol. We provide a one t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10258637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Louise Light Property, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.