Church Street, Rudgwick, RH12
- SOLD BY BURNS & WEBBER
- Triple aspect sitting room featuring an enchanting Inglenook fireplace complemented by an abundance of exposed beams.
- Superb contemporary kitchen/dining room featuring bi-fold doors opening to the decked rear terrace with a commanding view of the garden.
- Impressive kitchen fitted with an extensive range of modern high gloss units with quality integrated AEG appliances and featuring a central breakfast bar.
- Well proportioned study/home office overlooking the front garden, ideal for those who work from home.
- 4 individual, spacious double bedrooms, each with a delightful aspect over the surrounding gardens.
- Family bathroom with a characterful period style suite together with a separate family shower room featuring a contemporary suite including a double shower and stylish tiling.
- Generous private and secluded garden with a large decked terrace adjoining the house, vegetable garden and direct access to the substantial detached garage adjacent to a gravelled driveway with space
Thr property is located in the heart of the charming village of Rudgwick, close to a local shop and amenities including a village school, doctor's surgery and dental practice. The village is located just south of the Surrey/Sussex border, surrounded by miles of open countryside. The larger village of Cranleigh is approximately 5 miles to the North whilst Horsham (7 miles) and Guildford (11 miles) are within easy reach, both offering a larger range of shopping and recreational facilities and mainline stations providing direct access to Waterloo and Victoria.
3.3m (10'10) x 3.25m (10'8)
Church Street, Rudgwick, RH12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Christ's Hospital Station4.6 miles
- Ockley Station6.3 miles
About the agent
Introducing our Cranleigh office Partner and local resident, Clive Bradley.
Having enjoyed a career in Estate Agency since the early 1980's and with over a quarter of a century with Burns & Webber and our sister company Curchods, Clive has extensive industry experience working in various towns and villages across Surrey, which has provided him with a broad breadth of knowledge over a significant market place.
Living locally with his wife and family for over a decade, Clive prides
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 247464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Cranleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.