Merton Hall Road, London
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two double bedrooms
- Eat in kitchen with dishwasher
- Walking distance to tram/train
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- Private rear garden
A spacious two double bedroom maisonette located on this quiet residential road and within walking distance to either Wimbledon town centre and train station or Dundonald Road Tram station. The property boasts large rooms with a separate eat in kitchen, a bathroom with shower, two good sized double bedrooms, a large bright lounge and a detached private garden. As well as being located moments from local parks and green spaces this property is ideal for those professionals who enjoy peace and quiet yet need to commute easily. Street parking is available via permit from the council.
The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intended purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, any part of a contract. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise nor that any of the services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves of this prior to purchasing. The photograph(s) depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph(s). No assumption should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Any areas, measurements, aspects or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are NOT precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further inquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match any expectations you may have.
Merton Hall Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dundonald Road Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Wimbledon Chase Station0.4 miles
- Merton Park Tram Stop0.5 miles
About the agent
Putney’s multi-award winning customer service agent wining the Grand Prix Award at the ESTAS 2019 for the Best Letting Office in the UK.
With a collaborative of over 30 years of property experience ranging from residential lettings, sales & property management, Chamberland Residential is a Propertymark ARLA/NAEA licensed independent agency dedicated to ensuring a smooth and honest service by being hand’s on and focussing on a personal service whilst getting you the same results the big
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 27587222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chamberland Residential, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.