- Gas central heating and PVCu double glazing
- Generous lounge with optional dining space
- Unit fitted kitchen
- Two good sized double bedrooms
- Easy access shower room/wc
- Favoured location,just off Cliffe Lane & close to cricket club
- Good main road access to Blackburn, Accrington, Clitheroe & Whalley
- Excellent local High Street with independent shops and a choice of supermarkets
- Close to walks and open countryside
- Decent sized plot with potential for extension [subject to any necessary consents]
This is a well proportioned semi- detached true bungalow with two good-sized double bedrooms, a spacious lounge, a fitted kitchen and an easy access shower room wc. There is also an integral single garage which could be converted into additional living/bedroom space to suit individual requirements. The property is double glazed in PVCu framework and gas central heating is installed. Additionally the property does occupy a decent sized plot, with options for extending [conservatory etc] should intending buyers wish to develop the property's potential.
The property is located in one of Great Harwood's most favoured areas, just off Cliffe Lane and close to the cricket ground. The town of Great Harwood is well served with a range of independent shops and supermarkets. The larger centres of Blackburn and Accrington are both within 15-20 minutes and in the other direction you have Whalley, Clitheroe and the scenic attractions of the Ribble Valley.
Please click on the "Map" tab on our website display and you will be automatically linked to an interactive location plan which centres on the postcode BB6 7PH
Accommodation [all ground floor]
The property is entered through a front hallway area with a central heating radiator. This hallway merges into the inner hall.
Offering individual access doors to the principle rooms.
Lounge 5.76m x 3.54m
A really well proportioned lounge looking out over the rear garden. It provides ample space for a dining area. Three radiators are fitted and there are wall light points, a centre ceiling light point and connections for a television.
Kitchen 2.33m x 2.78m
With a range of fitted base and wall units, a stainless steel single drainer sink, a gas cooker point, plumbing connections for a washing machine and space for a fridge.
Glazed Sun Porch 2.94m x 2.24m
Located on the side garden aspect.
Bedroom One 4.18m x 3.35m
A large main bedroom with a fitted double wardrobe, a single wardrobe and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 3.85m x 2.42m
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a centre dressing table and a radiator.
Shower Room/Wc 2.95m x 1.92m
Offering a three piece facility comprising of a semi-circular shower cubicle with a Redring shower unit, a pedestal washbasin and a low suite wc. An airing cupboard houses a hot water cylinder.
Garage 5.35m x 2.43m
An integral garage with and internal access door from the inner hall. As discussed above this area could readily convert into more formal living/bedroom space if needed.
The property occupies a good sized plot with garden areas to the side and rear. There would be plenty of scope to extend/develop [subject to any necessary consents or regulations]. There is off-road driveway/parking in front of the garage.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langho Station1.8 miles
- Rishton Station2.0 miles
- Whalley Station2.2 miles
About the agent
About James Whitehead Estate Agency
We handle properties across the price ranges although we have developed a healthy reputation for handling higher priced property and the more complicated sale.
Many professional groups including Solicitors and Accountants favour us with instructions in matters such as probates where integrity and complete impartiality are required to protect client interests.
Membership of the National Association of Estate Agents should reassure all clien
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1WESTCLIFFE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Whitehead Professional Estate Agent, Blackburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.