Harborough Road, RUSHDEN
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LOFT CONVERSION
- AMPLE LIVING SPACE
- GOOD SIZE GARDEN.
William H Brown are excited to welcome to the market this three bedroom home situated in Rushden, the property is spread over four floors and offers ample living space,
William H Brown are excited to welcome to the market this three bedroom home situated in Rushden, the property is spread over four floors and offers ample living space, briefly comprising of entrance hall, open plan lounge/diner, cellar, good size kitchen leading to rear garden, upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom is a very spacious loft conversion. Please call to arrange a viewing.
Double glazed door to front, radiator and stairs rising with doors leading to Lounge/Diner
Lounge / Diner 24' 5" x 11' 1" ( 7.44m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front, radiators, electric fireplace and door to cellar.
Kitchen 14' 3" x 13' 9" ( 4.34m x 4.19m )
Fitted kitchen with double glazed window to rear, wall and base units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated electric oven, gas hob and place for white goods.
Double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard and stairs to loft conversion.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.30m )
Double glazed velux window to rear, radiator and potential for a walk in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 11' 2" into recess ( 3.63m x 3.40m into recess )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.63m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan and splash back tiling.
Cellar 11' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.43m x 3.28m )
Single glazed window to front, space for washing machine and timber dryer. Open fire place and central heating boiler.
Enclosed with timber fencing, mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Harborough Road, RUSHDEN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wellingborough Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Rushden William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Rushden
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RSD107906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.