Regency Square, Brighton, BN1 2FH
- Substantial Grade II listed property
- Superb Business Opportunity
- Close to the Beach and the Pier
- Sea Views
- Right in the heart of Brighton
- Twenty En-suite Bedrooms
- Large Office and Dinning Room
- Allocated Parking for 1-2 Cars
This elegant Grade II* listed building is situated at the top of this seafront square in the heart of central Brighton opposite the West Pier landmark and the British Airways i360. The property is right by the seafront, Regency Square car park, the conference centres, Churchill Square Shopping Centre, the Lanes, Brighton Mainline Station and local bus services to the Marina. The A23 / M23 commuting corridor are also easily accessible, as well as the South Downs National Park.
The property is a large property with a modern rear extension and in total comprises of 20 en-suite bedrooms and a studio room with separate street access, There is a separate bedroom and generous ground floor bay front room which may suit conversion to chic guest cocktail bar, In additional there is a reception area, a further bay front room ideal for dining kitchen, laundry, storage rooms and rear access with hard standing for 1-2 cars. The property benefits from period features throughout. central heating and direct sea views from the mains to front and upper floors.
This is an extremely rare opportunity and viewing is highly recommended.
Please note that these are draft details and we are awaiting approval by the vendor.
Regency Square, Brighton, BN1 2FH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.6 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.1 miles
- Hove Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 13463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Shop, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.