Thorns Road, Brierley Hill
- Extended semi detached house
- Two bedrooms
- Lounge with log burner
- Breakfast kitchen
- Vaulted ceiling lounge
- Generous upstairs bathroom with shower pod
- Parking to front
- EPC rating D
The property in brief: Porch and entrance hall, leading to the lounge which benefits from a fireplace. The large kitchen benefits from an integrated dishwasher, and offers space for a fridge/freezer, range cooker and washing machine. The kitchen also has a large pantry for storage. Following on is a conservatory with sky lights and access to the rear garden, as well as a downstairs WC.
Upstairs: Spacious bedroom one benefits from a built in wardrobe, and double bedroom two sits to the rear of the property. The shower room has a shower pod and a bidet.
Outside: To the rear is a patio area followed by faux lawn. There is space at the end of the garden for a greenhouse of shed. To the front is a driveway providing off road parking.
This property is in a prime location for commuters and families alike. Several good local schools are nearby, as well as a park. There are road links to Birmingham, Merry Hill and Stourbridge. Stourbridge Junction is a close providing rail links to Birmingham and Worcester. There are local shops and amenities nearby at Merry Hill and also a local supermarket within close proximity.
15' 1'' x 10' 9'' (4.59m x 3.27m)
13' 0'' x 10' 9'' (3.96m x 3.27m)
8' 9'' x 12' 1'' (2.66m x 3.68m)
4' 3'' x 2' 8'' (1.29m x 0.81m)
11' 8'' x 11' 1'' (3.55m x 3.38m)
13' 0'' x 7' 4'' (3.96m x 2.23m)
9' 3'' x 6' 4'' (2.82m x 1.93m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Thorns Road, Brierley Hill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lye Station0.4 miles
- Cradley Heath Station1.1 miles
- Stourbridge Town Station1.4 miles
About the agent
AP Morgan aim to deliver a high quality professional service, your satisfaction is paramount. Here at AP Morgan we understand the stress involved when moving home, that's why we tailor make our services that are bespoke and specifically based around your needs and requirements. Based in arguably the best estate agency branch office in Stourbridge, our experienced, fully trained and friendly team will work for you to get you the best possible price in the shortest possible time.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9528209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.