Avery Hill Road, New Eltham, SE9
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Easy access to local schools and shops
- Off Road Parking
- Good Size Grden
- Walking distance to New Eltham rail Station
with integrated appliances and a great sized living room with dual aspect. New flooring has been put down in the kitchen, lounge and all the bedrooms.
There is off street parking at the front of the property and the house comes with a generous size garden and entertaining area. Vendor informs new double-glazed windows that were installed 2 years ago and come with a 10 year warranty. There is also CCTV installed for the front and the back.
The location is fantastic with New Eltham Station only a 3 minute walk offering fast and frequent services into London Bridge and Charing Cross of just 14 minutes, along with the newly opened Pope Street bar and eatery.
Avery Hill Park is also only a short walk with its vast green space and popular hot house of rare tropical plants.
BrochuresA4 2 Page Portrai...web linkweb link
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Avery Hill Road, New Eltham, SE9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Eltham Station0.1 miles
- Mottingham Station1.0 miles
- Sidcup Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Cockburn Estate Agents are a market leading, professional independent estate agency with two, prime double-fronted office locations in London SE9.
We provide marketing across the South East and beyond with maximum reach across all the online marketing platforms. We are specialists in sales, lettings and lettings management and pride ourselves on the high level of customer service we provide to our buyers, vendors, tenants and landlords alike.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100265005115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cockburn Estate Agents, Mottingham- Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.