Dewlands Lane, Cranleigh, GU6
- A delightful character family home retaining many original features and offering immense charm throughout.
- Bright and spacious double aspect sitting room overlooking and with access to the garden and featuring an impressive, focal point fireplace.
- Three further reception rooms including, the dining room and additional breakfast room, each with a glorious view of the wonderful gardens.
- Sizable kitchen/breakfast room with an adjoining utility room.
- Three generous double bedrooms, each with built in wardrobes or storage cupbaords.
- Family bathroom, separate WC, together with an additional ground floor shower room.
- Superb mature and private southerly facing garden, mainly laid to lawn and featuring a delightful, natural wildlife pond.
- Generous detached double garage with an additional brick built outbuilding and stable.
The property is situated in a wonderfully central yet tucked away location in this popular village with its health centre, library, leisure centre, arts centre plus comprehensive range of shops including butcher, fishmonger, M&S 'Simply Food', two supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills and Downs Link, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Nearby Guildford has a mainline station with fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and London.
Dewlands Lane, Cranleigh, GU6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chilworth Station5.4 miles
- Shalford Station6.1 miles
About the agent
Introducing our Cranleigh office Partner and local resident, Clive Bradley.
Having enjoyed a career in Estate Agency since the early 1980's and with over a quarter of a century with Burns & Webber and our sister company Curchods, Clive has extensive industry experience working in various towns and villages across Surrey, which has provided him with a broad breadth of knowledge over a significant market place.
Living locally with his wife and family for over a decade, Clive prides
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 474089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Cranleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.