Earls Park, Gloucester
- Fitted Kitchen including stainless steel oven, hob & extractor hood
- Single Garage
- 2 Parking Spaces
- READY NOW
- Help to Buy Equity Loan Available
- Vinyl flooring to kitchen
- Open plan Living/Dining area
- NHBC Warranty
- En-Suite to Master bedroom
Plot 66 'The Percy', a fantastic 4 bedroom family home with an open plan kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances including a dishwasher, washer/dryer, electric oven, gas hob and extractor hood. A large open plan living/dining room with 2 sets of French doors to the rear garden. Upstairs has an en-suite to bedroom 1 and family bathroom. Further benefits include a SINGLE GARAGE & 2 PARKING SPACES, downstairs cloakroom, NHBC Warranty and available with the Governments Help to Buy: Equity Loan.
This exclusive development is within easy reach of the City Centre and the waterside setting of Gloucester Quays and docks. For more information please contact Michael Tuck New Homes
All Houses Freehold - Subject to a Management Charge £46.85 per annum.
18' 8'' x 10' 3'' (5.69m x 3.12m)
20' 4'' x 10' 10'' (6.19m x 3.30m)
10' 0'' x 7' 3'' (3.05m x 2.21m)
18' 2'' x 10' 10'' (5.53m x 3.30m)
11' 2'' x 9' 2'' (3.40m x 2.79m)
7' 9'' x 8' 8'' (2.36m x 2.64m)
10' 0'' x 7' 1'' (3.05m x 2.16m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Earls Park, Gloucester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gloucester Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Michael Tuck Land and New Homes are a well-established and successful team with over 40 years’ experience and proven record of achieving sales across a number of developments in Gloucester.
New Homes in Gloucester
There are thousands of new homes currently being built in Gloucester with consortium sites such as Kingsway, Coopers Edge, Hunts Grove and Perrybrook and many smaller sites within the City.
We are able to offer the best selection of New Homes in Gloucester a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10326573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Tuck Land and New Homes, Gloucester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.