Priory Road, Gosport, Hampshire
- BACKS ONTO THE WATER
- 2 RECEPTIONS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- LOCAL PUBS
WE ARE OPEN AND OFFERING VIEWINGS, CALL NOW TO BOOK IN -- A rare opportunity to purchase this well positioned detached house on the edge of Portsmouth Harbour. It has the luxury of a large private garden leading down to the water with superb panoramic views, stretching from the Dockyard, Portchester Castle and up towards Fareham. There is gated access to the shore from a very wide bank.
The property comprises: Driveway for ample parking, a generous hallway with cloakroom, lounge with bay window, sitting or dining room with featured fireplace, kitchen, breakfast room and sunroom. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms, dressing room, bathroom with separate WC, spacious landing with loft space and the potential to extend (stp).
The large sunny garden contains a garage/workshop and a large building formerly used as a club room. There is great potential (stp) for further development.
To really appreciate the views and the space of this property, a viewing is highly recommended.
* BOAT ACCESS
* NO FORWARD CHAIN
* AMAZING VIEWS
* LARGE CLUB ROOM
* GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
* PERIOD FEATURES
* BACKING ONTO PORTSMOUTH HARBOUR
* 3 BEDROOMS
* STUNNING GARDEN
* POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STP)
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING
4.55m x 3.96m
6.2m x 4.24m
4.24m x 2.87m
2.95m x 2.5m
4.27m x 2.51m
3.96m x 3.43m
5.5m x 3.96m
4.24m x 4.27m
3.45m x 2.87m
2.97m x 1.93m
6.58m x 3.48m
9m x 8m
Priory Road, Gosport, Hampshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portsmouth Harbour Station1.7 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station2.2 miles
- Portchester Station2.5 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!Successfully selling in Gosport
Leaders is one of the UK's largest and most-established independent estate and lettings agenci
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS190080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.