Alder Walk, Watford
- Mid-Terrace House
- Two double bedrooms
- Well-presented throughout
- Fitted kitchen
- Sought after Stanborough Park location
** TWO BEDROOM MID-TERRACE HOUSE ** MODERN KITCHEN ** LARGE LOUNGE/DINING AREA ** TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS ** EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM ** GARAGE ** LOCATED IN THE POPULAR STANBOROUGH PARK AREA **
This delightful two bedroom property is located in the sought after Stanborough Park area and has a garage included. Once through the front door you are greeted with an entrance hall with stairs to the first floor. The spacious lounge/ diner is to the left and leads on to the modern fitted kitchen to the rear. There are french doors which lead to the rear garden.
The first floor has two double bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom off the landing. The master bedroom has a shower en-suite. Outside the house is a pretty garden with a small patio area directly from the property. There is then a lawned area and to the rear is a good sized decked area that is perfect for a seating area.
This beautiful home is decorated to a high standard throughout.
The property is located in the popular Stanborough Park area, close to good local schools and good transport links including major motorways M1 and M25.
Door to front, window to front aspect, radiator, stairs to first floor
Living Room/ Dining Area 23' x 11' ( 7.01m x 3.35m )
Window to front aspect, radiator, television and telephone points, french doors leading to rear garden
Kitchen 10' 3" x 7' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.29m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, sink, oven, hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, window to rear aspect
Loft access, airing cupboard
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 11' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.40m )
Window to front aspect, radiator, door leading to en-suite
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin
Bedroom 2 12' x 7' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.29m )
Window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator
Window to rear aspect, bath w/ mixer taps, wash hand vanity unit, WC
Patio to front, laid lawn area to middle, decked area to rear
In separate block
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Alder Walk, Watford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Garston (Herts) Station0.5 miles
- Watford North Station0.9 miles
- Watford Junction Station1.6 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Leavesden for all your property needs
At Connells our team ar
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LEA101629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Leavesden . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.