Bitterne Park, Southampton
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- DESIGNED FOR LUXURY LIVING
- ENSUITE BATHROOM
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED LOUNGE
- WATER VIEWS OVER RIVER ITCHEN
- AMAZING LOCATION IN BITTERNE PARK
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- PARKING ON SITE
- A VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL
Bitterne Park, Southampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bitterne Station0.4 miles
- St. Denys Station0.5 miles
- Swaythling Station1.2 miles
About the agent
We have unrivalled local knowledge of Southampton
Our staff have enviable reputations in their industry and have earned these through their continued local knowledge and expertise, our advice is based upon real experience derived from years of working in Southampton's local property market.
We offer so much more than just an estate agent
We offer a full range of property related services: sales, lettings, land and new homes, mortgage and financial advice,
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FPBCC_520348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Field Palmer, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.