Huntly Road, London
- FABULOUS PERIOD FAMILY HOME
- QUIET AND SOUGHT AFTER ROAD
- WALKING DISTANCE TO HIGH STREET AND NORWOOD JUNCTION TRAIN STATION
- CLOSE TO OPEN SPACES AND SCHOOLS
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 17'5 RECEPTION WITH FURTHER TWO RECEPTIONS
- SOUTHERLY ASPECT REAR GARDEN
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION AND CHAIN FREE
Entrance Hall - Split level, doors to all receptions, stairs rising to first floor, cellar storage cupboard, radiator.
Reception Room - 4.93m x 3.30m (16'2 x 10'10) - Double glazed windows to front, gas fire place with tiled hearth and surround, radiator.
Reception Three - 3.56m x 2.57m (11'8 x 8'5) - Double glazed window to rear, radiator, cupboard, door to kitchen.
Kitchen - 2.39m x 2.08m (7'10 x 6'10) - Base units with work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for gas cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, Double glazed door to side, window to entrance hall, cupboard.
Reception Two - 5.31m x 3.15m (17'5 x 10'4) - Double glazed bay windows and double doors onto rear garden, radiator, fireplace hearth and surround, wall mounted boiler, coved ceiling and cornicing.
First Floor Landing - Split level, doors to bedroom 1,2,3 bathroom and separate w.c, storage cupboards, radiator.
Bedroom One - 4.90m max into bay x 4.45m (16'1 max into bay x 14 - Double glazed windows to front, radiator, feature fireplace with hearth mantle and surround, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two - 4.47m x 3.12m (14'8 x 10'3) - Double glazed window to rear, feature fireplace, radiator.
Bedroom Three - 3.71m x 2.67m (12'2 x 8'9) - Double glazed window to rear, feature fireplace, radiator.
Bathroom - Comprising panel enclosed bath pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls radiator, opaque double glazed window to side.
Separate W.C - Low level w.c, opaque double glazed window to side.
Second Floor Landing - Door to Bedroom four, double glazed window to rear, cupboard, door to loft storage.
Bedroom Four - 3.71m x 2.64m (12'2 x 8'8) - Double glazed window to rear, radiator, feature fireplace.
Rear Garden - With a Southerly aspect, fenced boundaries predominantly level and laid to lawn, shrub beds, door to outbuilding bin store.
BrochuresBrochureHuntly Road, London
Huntly Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norwood Junction Station0.4 miles
- Selhurst Station0.6 miles
- Thornton Heath Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Jukes & Co. are a family run independent Estate Agents established in 1988 serving South Norwood and surrounding areas including Addiscombe, Thornton Heath, Croydon, Anerley, Penge, Woodside, Upper Norwood.
Jukes & Co. offer a professional and personal service to its clients. We pride ourselves on our service which has been instrumental in its success and why many of its clients come to us through recommendation.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29740389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jukes & Co Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.