Bleakley Lane, Notton, Wakefield, WF4
- SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL AREA
- EXTENDED TO THE FRONT AND REAR
- RURAL VIEWS TO FRONT AND REAR
- STYLISH KITCHEN / DINER
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- CONVERTED GARAGE / GAMES ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- EPC RATING C
Roebucks are delighted to offer for sale this well presented semi-detached house which enjoys open views to both the front and rear aspects. The impressive property boasts a single storey extension to the rear aspect, has an enclosed garden, a driveway providing off road parking and a converted games room. The property briefly comprises: entrance vestibule, lounge, extended kitchen/diner, utility room, downstairs wc, three bedrooms and bathroom. Being situated on the outskirts of this ever popular village, we expect to receive a high level of interest. Contact Roebucks today to book a viewing to avoid disappointment.
1.94m x 2.65m (6' 4" x 8' 8") Access via a composite door and having two uPVC double glazed windows and a built in storage facility.
5.50m x 3.11m (18' 1" x 10' 2") A spacious room situated to the front aspect,having two uPVC double glazed windows and two three-column radiators. There is an open staircase and a decorative fireplace.
Kitchen / Dining Room
3.35m x 5.92m (11' 0" x 19' 5") A generously sized room which has been extended to the rear. The kitchen has a range of fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces. There is a connection point and space for a range cooker, a sink unit with a mixer tap, two vertical style radiators, feature spotlighting, feature hanging lighting and french doors into the garden. There is also granite floor tiling, access to a utility room and also to a storage cupboard.
1.91m x 2.07m (6' 3" x 6' 9") Having a range of fitted base units with an inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. There is space and plumbing for a washing machine and a dishwasher. There is a wall mounted gas central heating boiler, a uPVC double glazed window, a radiator, granite floor tiling and access to a downstairs wc.
1.32m x 1.27m (4' 4" x 4' 2") Comprising of a low flush WC, a hand wash basin and pedestal, plus an extractor fan.
Having access to three bedrooms, the bathroom and having a uPVC double glazed window.
3.57m x 3.44m (11' 9" x 11' 3") A double bedroom situated to the rear aspect, having a uPVC double glazed window and a radiator.
3.15m x 3.57m (10' 4" x 11' 9") A double bedroom situated to the front aspect, having a uPVC double glazed window and a radiator.
2.17m x 2.22m (7' 1" x 7' 3") A single bedroom situated to the front aspect, having a uPVC double glazed window and a radiator.
2.14m x 1.51m (7' 0" x 4' 11") The bathroom has a three piece suite comprising of a bath with jacuzzi style jets and a shower over, a hand wash basin and pedestal, plus a WC. There is complimentary tiling to the walls, a heated towel rail, an obscure uPVC double glazed window, feature spotlighting and an extractor fan.
The property has a front garden which is laid to lawn with hedge boundaries and a gated oathway. To the rear aspect is a patio area and a gated driveway.
Converted Garage / Games Room
3.47m x 4.82m (11' 5" x 15' 10") Having a pair of double access doors, a side facing uPVC double glazed window, lighting and an electric wall heater.
ROEBUCKS FREE VALUATION SERVICE
Roebucks offer a free valuation service for residential sales and lettings purposes.
Contact our team on to book an appointment.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: We may ask for further details regarding your identification and proof of funds after your offer on a property. We will require offerors to provide these in order to agree a sale.
2. Property Details: We aim to make the property details and measurements as accurate as possible. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct, their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.
3. Appliances & Services: No appliances or services have been tested by Roebucks.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Bleakley Lane, Notton, Wakefield, WF4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Darton Station3.4 miles
- Sandal & Agbrigg Station3.8 miles
- Fitzwilliam Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Roebucks is an independent, family owned estate agents. We specialise in the sale and rental of residential properties in Barnsley and surrounding areas. We provide an honest, proactive service delivered by our experienced local team.
We strive to make the process of selling, buying, letting or developing as smooth as possible. We are truly passionate about property and would be delighted to assist you.
Free property appraisals are carried out on residential sales and lettings pr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17590646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roebucks Estate Agents, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.