Medina Close, Tilney All Saints, King's Lynn
- 3/4 bedrooms/snug
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Study, 19' kitchen/diner, cloakroom & utility room
- Parking for three cars, 25'5 raised patio
- Air source heating, Build Zone 10 year warranty, flooring included
Plot 2 is a brand new 3/4 bedroom/snug detached property in a popular village. Comprising of a study, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility room, cloakroom, plant room, first floor landing, four bedrooms, en-suite to master, family bathroom, parking for three vehicles and gardens.
This property is on the current Help to Buy scheme - all reservations to be submitted by Tuesday 15th December 2020
William H Brown Land and New Homes are delighted to present for sale PLOT 2, MEDINA CLOSE, a brand new 4 bedroom detached property being developed by a well-respected and local developer. The property is located in the popular village of Tilney All Saints on a select development of just 5 homes giving the owners peaceful village life whilst still being within easy driving distance from both Kings Lynn and Cambridge. The property comprises of a 15' living room, 19' kitchen/dining room, utility, study, cloakroom, plant room, four bedrooms, en-suite to master, family bathroom, 25' raised patio, parking for 3 vehicles and gardens.
Flooring will be included with a choice of carpet colours from a specified range, grey kitchen complete with integrated white goods and utility, air source heating (under floor heating down stairs, radiators upstairs).
Carpet upgrades available by separate negotiation.
BUILD ZONE 10 year warranty
Entrance door into hallway.
Stairs to first floor, under stairs cupboard with doors on.
Study 8' 2" x 7' 5" ( 2.49m x 2.26m )
Window to front.
Living Room 15' 4" x 11' 6" ( 4.67m x 3.51m )
Bay window to the front, feature fireplace, double doors through to the kitchen/diner.
Kitchen / Dining Room 19' 1" max x 12' 6" max ( 5.82m max x 3.81m max )
Grey kitchen units at base and wall level worktop surface, Belfast sink with drainer and mixer tap over, oven hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, window to the rear, double doors on to the rear patio, door to utility.
Utility 12' 6" x 8' 2" ( 3.81m x 2.49m )
Units at base level with worktop surface over, integrated washing machine and tumble drier, sink with drainer and mixer tap over. Exit door to the rear, access to the cloakroom and plant room.
White suite comprising low flush WC, handwash basin and extractor
Hot water cylinder.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard with doors on.
Master Bedroom 15' 4" x 11' 6" ( 4.67m x 3.51m )
Door to en-suite.
Suite comprising of low flush WC, hand wash basin and shower cubicle, Window to front.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 10' 1" ( 3.81m x 3.07m )
Window to rear.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 9' ( 2.82m x 2.74m )
Window to rear.
Bedroom Four 9' x 7' 5" ( 2.74m x 2.26m )
Window to rear.
White suite comprising of low flush WC, hand was basin, panel bath, window to front.
Raised Patio 25' 5" x 9' 9" ( 7.75m x 2.97m )
A generous raided patio area with contemporary glass balustrades. Steps up from the rear garden and accessed via the kitchen dining area and utility room.
Plot 2 is accessed over a shared drive way leading to 3 parking spaces to the rear. Turfed front garden with path leading to the front door, generous rear garden enclosed by fencing and a gate to the parking area.
CGI's, images, dimensions, specifications and plans are provided for guidance purposes only and may be from previous developments and not specific to this plot and may differ from the finished development. These homes are accessed over a private shared drive way and a maintenance agreement will be set up in place in due course. Further details will be issued in the contract package.
The photographs shown are from a recent and similar development elsewhere, constructed by the same developer.
Tilney All Saints
Tilney All Saints, is a rural picturesque Norfolk village with open countryside ideal for dog walking and a more peaceful life style. This idyllic slice of Norfolk countryside has a Grade 1 listed 12th century Church, a village hall, primary school and local bus service.
King's Lynn's main rail is situated just 6 miles away with direct trains to Ely, Cambridge and London's Kings Cross. King's Lynn boasts a good mix of retail and specialist shops, medieval centre, Maritime history, weekly markets, bars, restaurants, theatre, cinema and local events throughout the year.
The Royal Sandringham Estate lies just 13 miles from Tilney All Saints, then a few miles north to the stunning long sandy beaches of the renowned north Norfolk coast. Enjoy some high quality dining at one of the many award-winning pubs, sourcing fresh local produce from across this delightful area of Norfolk.
Additional Agents Notes
The five homes will have the benefit of a Management Company - Oak Drive (Tilney) Residents Management Limited.
This will be owned by the residents and Pop Jack Property Management Limited will act as the Managing Agent and run the Management Company for the residents. We anticipate the monthly cost for this will be in the region of £25 per month, per home. Further information can be ascertained from your solicitor upon receipt of contract.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Medina Close, Tilney All Saints, King's Lynn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watlington Station4.8 miles
- Kings Lynn Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Kings Lynn William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Kings Lynn
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN114541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.