Coatham Road, Redcar
- No Onward Chain
- Fantastic Size Apartment
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Rear Garden & Potential Off-Road Parking
- A Fantastic Size Property with Many Original Features
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday
Communal Entrance Hall
With door to the front aspect, stairs leading to first floor and door leading to hallway.
With original tiled flooring.
Kitchen Dining Room
4.45m x 3.86m
With UPVC double glazed door and window to the rear. A range of modern fitted base and wall units with contrasting worktops, integrated oven and hob, sink with mixer tap, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine and radiator.
4.55m x 4.42m
With bay window to the front aspect, feature fireplace and radiator.
5.2m x 4.32m
With bay window to the front aspect and radiator.
4.11m x 3.12m
With window to the rear and radiator.
1.85m x 1.65m
A modern white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, UPVC double glazed obscure glass window to the rear, tiled flooring and tiled walls.
To the front of the property is on street permit parking.
To the rear there is an excellent size garden with storage shed and double gates leading to the rear lane.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Coatham Road, Redcar
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Redcar Central Station0.5 miles
- British Steel Redcar Station1.3 miles
- Redcar East Station1.3 miles
About the agent
With its festivals, markets and sporting activity throughout the year there really is something for everyone in Redcar. Whether you want to experience the excitement of a flutter at the racecourse, or get thrifty at the Festival of Thrift Redcar and Cleveland has it all! The spectacular scenery and inspiring historical sites mixed with the dramatic coastline and unexplored countryside offer a destination of contrasts and surprises.
The Mighty Redcar showcased our fantas
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RED110243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Redcar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.