- Executive Detached Family Home in a Cul-de-Sac Position
- Sought-After Mid-Norfolk Village Location and Catchment to Reepham High School
- Generous & Flexible Accommodation Across Three Floors, Extending to Approx. 3,309. Sq. Ft.
- Five Good Sized Bedrooms, Including a Master Suite
- Two Bathrooms, Master En-Suite & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining and Living Space
- 25'2' Triple Aspect Living Room & Separate Conservatory
- Garden Wraps Around the Sides & Rear, Overlooking the Village Hall
- Large Double Garage & Brick Weave Driveway Providing Ample Off-Road Parking
- £580,000 - £600,000 Guide Price
This well-presented executive detached family home is located within a cul-de-sac position and provides a good degree of privacy, overlooking the village hall and playing field. The accommodation is flexible and across three floors, extending to approximately 3,309 Sq. Ft. Ideal for a growing family.
Downstairs has all the modern qualities you would expect, entering the home into an enclosed porch, benefiting from two large storage cupboards, leading through into a large entrance hallway. There is a large open-plan, living, dining and kitchen area, fitted with a range of wall and base units, which are complemented by solid wood worksurfaces. There is a separate utility and rear lobby, accessed from the kitchen, it provides additional storage and access out onto the side courtyard. The 25'2" triple aspect living room features an open-fire and two sets of patio doors, leading out onto the side patio and into the conservatory.
Heading upstairs, the first floor has three bedrooms and a family bathroom, including the master suite, which has a large dressing room, more fitted cupboards in the main bedroom and a shower room en-suite. The remaining two bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and are both double in size. Leading upstairs to the second-floor, the property has two further bedrooms, benefiting from ample eaves storage and has access to a generous family bathroom.
Outside the property benefits from a double garage, brick weave driveway and superb gardens which wrap around each side of the property, incorporating a side paved courtyard and landscaped with mature trees, flower beds and borders and backing onto the village green.
BAWDESWELL Bawdeswell is a mid-Norfolk village, conveniently situated just off the A1067 Fakenham to Norwich Road. It has its own bowling green, garage, public house, restaurant/café, village stores, garden centre and primary school. It is served by a thriving village hall, offering all the usual amenities.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING D. The reference number or full certificate can be obtained from Sowerbys upon request.
To retrieve the Energy Performance Certificate for this property please visit and enter in the reference number.
SERVICES CONNECTED Mains water, electricity and drainage. Oil fired central heating. Telephone, satellite and broadband connected.
COUNCIL TAX Band F.
AGENT'S NOTE It should be noted that the driveway has shared access between this property and the neighbouring house.
PROPERTY REFERENCE 32562
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wymondham Station13.1 miles
About the agent
Located in a Grade II Listed Building in a prominent location in the town centre, Dereham have a proactive and experienced sales team who don't believe in providing an adequate service but insist on always going that 'extra mile'. The entire team are local to the area and extremely knowledgeable, meaning they are always able to give personal and expert advice on buying and selling in the area. The combination of proactivity, local knowledge and excellent marketing ensures they get the best re
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100439034059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sowerbys, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.