Eastleigh Road, Bexleyheath
Property Information - Friendly housemates
Covid safe with in-person or virtual viewings available
Desk space to work from home if required
Regular cleaner and well maintained
All bills included with superfast wifi
Lovely maintained garden space, perfect for the Summer
Close to shops and transport links
Sociable communal areas
Paperless process & electronic signing
- Fully furnished.
- Desk and chair provided if required to work from home.
- 6 minutes’ walk to local shops (0.3 Miles)
- 7 minutes’ walk to Barnehurst Station (0.4 Miles) with lines to London Bridge, Charing Cross and Lewisham for DLR.
- Bexleyheath Broadway and shopping centre are only 19 minutes’ walk (0.9 Miles) or a short bus journey.
- Multiple bars, pubs and restaurants are all nearby, perfect for socialising at the weekends.
- Approx 15-20 minutes to Bluewater by car via the A2.
- Easy access to the M25.
- Within walking distance of local parks and woodland.
HOW WE WILL HELP YOU
- From first call, you will have a dedicated contact who will guide you through the letting process up to the moment you move into your new home.
- Once you move in, we will provide you with contact information for Pam and Aaron, who both look after this property, you and your fellow housemates.
- Pam and Aaron both live locally, know the area well and can give you help and advice on local surroundings, points of interest and will be on hand to support you throughout your tenancy.
- Your landlords also live locally and work very closely with Pam and Aaron to make your home a safe, secure and happy environment to live in.
- All in-person viewings are covid safe. We urge you to bring your own PPE, but if you do not have any, we can provide it for you. ??
- Virtual viewings via WhatsApp video call also available.
- Weekly cleaner following government guidance.
- You can read our Covid-19 policy on our website or we can send you a copy upon request.
- Monday to Sunday, evening viewings available
Please call or send us a message to arrange your viewing.
WHAT OUR HOUSEMATES SAY:
‘I think you and the landlord are doing amazingly to follow up on everything and government guidelines.’ Marie about Covid-19
‘Since taking charge of my current residence The Property Cloud and landlords have been exemplary in their business, whenever trouble has arisen in any way, they have addressed sharply and sorted all manner of things out. Additional to this, they are always on hand if needing contact, and I have found them very approachable and thorough in their business.’ Rory
FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
- If these rooms are not for you, we may have others available that are more suitable. Send us a message or give us a call and we will let you know.
- One month’s rent is paid in advance.
- Deposit is equal to one month’s rent.
- Zero Deposit Option Available.
In order to pass our referencing procedure please see below criteria:
- Must have a minimum annual income of £14,850
- No active CCJ's (County Court Judgements).
- No history of non-payment of rent with previous landlords.
- Guarantors are welcomed but are accepted on a case by case basis and at the landlord’s discretion.
Message or Call us Today, you won’t regret it! We look forward to meeting you!
Disclaimer - Please Note: All measurements are approximate and are taken at the widest points. They should not be used for the purchase of furnishings or floor coverings. Please also note that The Property Cloud have not tried or tested any appliances or services. These particulars do not form part of any contract, floor plans & photographs, whether enhanced or not, are for general guidance only. All properties come unfurnished unless otherwise stated. We would strongly recommend that the information which we provide about the property, including distances, is verified by yourselves upon inspection and if you are unsure about any part of the assured short hold tenancy agreement we recommend you consult a legal representative before entering into the contract.
BrochuresBrochureEastleigh Road, Bexleyheath
Eastleigh Road, Bexleyheath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnehurst Station0.3 miles
- Crayford Station1.1 miles
- Slade Green Station1.2 miles
About the agent
The Property Cloud offer a fresh, modern approach to selling & letting homes. Our sheer passion for providing an estate agency service that is more personal, innovative and friendly is what we are proud of - not to mention, saving your hard earned money.
We believe, along with our local expertise, our ambition to deliver a level of service that home owners expect and deserve is what sets us apart from the rest!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29744143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cloud, North Kent & South East London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.