Station Road, DE74
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 2 bed 1st and 2nd floor flat
- Gas Central Heating
- Private car parking for one car
- Energy Efficient
- Fitted Kitchen
- Ground floor appliance room and push bike store
- Great access to East Midlands Airport
Very private with door accessed from the rear courtyard.
Built in 2018 so very energy efficient and cheap to run.
The ground floor comprises of entrance hall with stairs to first floor - washing machine space located here and room for push bike storage.
The first floor consist of the kitchen/lounge, landing and master bathroom.
The second floor consists of two double bedrooms.
Early viewing recommended.
Approximate room sizes as follows:
Kitchen/lounge - 6.1m by 5.0m
Bed 1 - 3.4m by 3.0m
Bed 2 - 3.1m by 2.0m
Station Road, DE74
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Midlands Parkway Station1.6 miles
- Long Eaton Station3.2 miles
- Attenborough Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
Sharpe Properties has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivere
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 48StationRd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharpe Properties, Long Eaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.