Marples Grange, Preston New Road, Blackpool
- 4 Bedrooms
- Quality Fitted Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Master Bedroom En Suite
- Family Bathroom
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Gardens and Garage
- Help to Buy Available
Plot 77- Available at £230,495
Plots 34, 37- Available at £231,495
Marples Grange offers a variety of different styles of new homes. Together, these property types incorporate aesthetically pleasing choices of both contemporary and traditional styles of façades, finishes and architectural flourishes. These lend the entire development the ambience of having grown up gradually over time, just as a traditional village would do. What's more, peaceful cul-de-sac avenues limit the speed and density of traffic, ensuring that the development possesses a quiet and tranquil nature. Properties have been designed with an easy-going lifestyle very much in mind. Large living spaces, dining areas and kitchens blend together to create free-flowing relaxation areas where there's plenty of space for family get togethers, socialising and entertainment. In addition, large windows are strategically placed to ensure that interiors are flooded with natural light, whilst French doors open from interior areas onto rear gardens to create additional living areas in warmer weather. Fitted kitchens include plenty of storage cupboards and work-surfaces, whilst selected brand-name appliances such as cooker, oven and fridge-freezer are effortlessly integrated into kitchen layouts. Bathrooms, cloakrooms and shower-rooms feature designer sanitary ware with polished chrome fittings for a clean, bright finish. Principal interior rooms are fitted with downlighters or pendant fittings - whilst TV, telephone and internet points are conveniently located for home entertainment. Smoke alarms are fitted as standard, and garages have lighting and mains electricity sockets.
* Help to Buy is available on properties up to a maximum value of £600,000. If you qualify for Help to Buy assistance and you raise a mortgage for at least 75% of the purchase price of your new home from a lender, you can borrow up to the remaining 20% of the purchase price by taking out a loan secured over your new home from the Government's Homes & Community Agency (HCA) over a period of 25 years. A 5% deposit is required by the lender. More may be required depending upon circumstances and your lender's criteria. Help to Buy is subject to eligibility and terms and conditions.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Marples Grange, Preston New Road, Blackpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackpool South Station2.2 miles
- Blackpool North Station2.6 miles
- Layton Station2.7 miles
About the agent
The best of both worlds, all the comforts of a traditional high street local office whilst embracing all that technology and the internet has to offer, a total estate agency service. Book viewings & valuations 24/7 at mckenzieestates.co.uk or telephone 01253 499 007 Appointments available 7 days a week, during or out of office hours, we are available when you and your buyers are.
With over 30 years experience of selling thousands of homes across Blac
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9598699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mckenzie The Real Estate Agent, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.