Shrubland Grove, Worcester Park
- Attractive Terraced Family Home
- Three Bedrooms & Upstairs Bathroom
- Extended Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Pretty South West Facing Rear Garden
- Cul de Sac Location
- 3/4 Mile of Shops & Station
- Side Access Leading to Rear Car-Port with Potential for Garage
An attractive & well presented extended 3 bedroom terraced family home situated in a really popular cul-de-sac. This super home enjoys good living space, pretty rear garden with rear access leading to car-port. The property is located 3/4 of a mile from Worcester Park Station & town centre.
A most attractive and well presented extended three bedroom terraced family home situated in a really popular cul de sac location. This super house enjoys good living space, a pretty rear garden with the added benefit of side access leading to rear car-port with potential for a garage. The property is located 3/4 of a mile from Worcester Park Station and town centre.
Worcester Park is located on the borders of Surrey & South West London. Located just 10 miles from Central London, Worcester Park is an ideal destination for commuters, with a direct Zone 4 rail link to London's Waterloo via Clapham Junction & Wimbledon in under 30 minutes and departing every 15 minutes. Worcester Park is located just off the A3, which offers road links to Central London, the M25 and both of London's Gatwick & Heathrow Airports. Local bus services will get you to Morden's Northern Line Station in approx. 15 minutes.
Worcester Park's attractive & bustling High Street enjoys a host of familiar brands including: Waitrose, Sainsburys, Pizza Express, Costa, Caffe Nero, Nandos, Boots, WH Smiths & Superdrug as well as an array of independents. There is a broad selection of pubs & bars and a diverse array of eateries to satisfy most culinary requests. Young families are attracted to Worcester Park's plethora of high performing schools and no less than seven parks including the vast and picturesque Nonsuch Park, formally the site of Henry VIII's Nonsuch Palace.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Shrubland Grove, Worcester Park
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worcester Park Station0.8 miles
- Stoneleigh Station0.9 miles
- West Sutton Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Worcester Park Barnard Marcus office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent�
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Worcester Park
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WCP106059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Worcester Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.