Foxglove Close, Chertsey, KT16
- Four Great Bedrooms - 3 Excellent Doubles and a Good Size Single/Study
- Lovely L-Shaped Sitting Room with Views Towards St Annes Hill
- Master Bedroom Suite with Dressing Area and En-Suite Shower-Room
- Top-Floor Family Bathroom & Further 1st Floor Bathroom plus Ground-Floor Cloakroom
- Multi-Functional Ground Floor Room Incorporating Refitted Kitchen, Dining and Sitting Areas with Full-Width Bi-Folds to Raised Terrace
- Stylish Flat-Fronted Kitchen Units with spaces for Double-Width Range Cooker & American-Style Fridge/Freezer and Fitted Dishwasher & Washing Machine
- Full-Width Decked Terrace Leading Down to Lawned Garden
- Storage Garage Perfect for Motorbike/Bicycles and Private Brick-Paved Driveway
As one would expect of a house of this modernity it offers up to date heating systems with a pressurised system, and is still under the NHBC 10 year warranty. This is a home in "near as new" condition and needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Foxglove Close is a modern (6-years old) cul-de-sac situated within a short walk of the River Thames and Chertsey Meads. Chertsey's schools are highly rated and can all be reached on foot, including the new Chertsey High which is already receiving rave reviews. The historic town of Chertsey offers a rich blend of shops, bars, restaurants and a health club. Chertsey train station is easily accessible and offers a service to Waterloo whilst mainline services are from nearby Woking, West Byfleet, Weybridge and Virginia Water. Junction 11 of the M25 is a couple of miles away and Heathrow airport is approximately 10 miles away.
Foxglove Close, Chertsey, KT16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chertsey Station0.8 miles
- Addlestone Station1.0 miles
- Shepperton Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Consistently high customer service is the bedrock of why we won the award, it is this consistency that has taken us to where we are today, both in terms of the award, but also in the excellent reputation we have with the public and our peers alike. If you are looking to move, simply co
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 476157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Ottershaw. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.