Petypher Gardens, Kingston Bagpuize
- Comfortable communal lounge, hobbies/activity room
- Hair and beauty salon, therapy suite, laundry
- Guest suite
- Lift access to all floors
- Secure garaging for mobility scooters
- Resident care team
- 24-hour emergency alarm system
- Residents and visitor parking
- Early vacant possession available. No onward chain
A wonderful opportunity to acquire a two double bedroom ground floor apartment within this most impressive residential retirement environment.Providing extra care housing for those aged 55 and over, this represents an opportunity to live independently within a secure environment incorporating a range of amenities meaning you will never have to stray too far from home.The welcoming reception hall conveys an immediate reassuring sense of wellbeing with secure access to the individual private apartments and many of the on-site facilities.This particular apartment provides light and airy accommodation enjoying a double aspect over its delightful landscaped communal gardens and incorporates a lovely fitted kitchen with hob, oven, extractor, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer, underfloor heating, fully carpeted, level access shower accessible off the hall and the master bedroom, high-quality double-glazed windows and excellent electrical specification.An internal inspection is highly recommended in order to fully appreciate the range of attributes which contribute to creating such an impressive residential environment.Kingston Bagpuize is extremely well located for ease of access to Oxford, Abingdon Faringdon and Witney and provides an excellent range of amenities catering for its communities every day needs.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Petypher Gardens, Kingston Bagpuize
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station7.5 miles
About the agent
Thomas Merrifield has been established since 1996 and provides expertise in the Oxfordshire property market through a network of high profile offices around the county. With highly experienced and enthusiastic staff we are equipped to offer a range of services related to all your property needs throughout the process of selling or letting.
With eight offices across Oxfordshire, Thomas Merrifield have an in-depth knowledge of the market place on
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10332453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.