Leyland House, Mabgate, Leeds
- CLOSE TO SOYO (£300M DEVELOPMENT)
- HUGE REDEVELOPMENT PLANS FOR THE AREA
- LARGE APARTMENT
- MUCH CHEAPER PP SQ FT THAN NEARBY DEVELOPMENTS
- HIGH SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT
- COMPLETED LAST YEAR - NEW BUILD
- FITTED APPLIANCES
- VERY FEW UNITS REMAINING
- EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- VIEWINGS AVAILABLE
Positioned in a strategic location which is enjoying massive investment, Mabgate Gateway is within a 5 minute walk of the new prestigious Victoria Quarter shopping centre, which hosts names such as Harvey Nichols, Paul Smith and Vivienne Westwood as well as being home to the largest John Lewis store outside London.
The Northern Quarter is hugely popular with young professionals, students and the international market. The area has great access to the ring road and Motorways, not to mention a short walk from many of the city centre's biggest employers, university and leisure amenities.
The development is also minutes from the SOYO redevelopment plans (SOuth of YOrk Road) with apartments, bars, restaurants, a hotel and public realm spaces. The Quarry Hill area of Leeds is set to undergo a "game-changing" transformation with a five year redevelopment programme worth in the region of £300m.
THE SPEC The apartment has been completed to an incredibly high specification, it includes:
- Full height tiling around bath, shower and wet rooms
- Half height tiling around WC
- Stylish bathrooms suites with shower trays
- Ladder style polished chrome, or equivalent, heated towel rail - Clean high spec kitchen - Built-in hob, extractor and oven
- Integrated fridge freezer, washer dryer and dishwasher
- Hardwood veneered, solid core entrance door with spy hole
- Hardwood veneered, or equivalent, internal doors throughout
- Brushed stainless steel and chrome ironmongery throughout
- Pendant lights to bedrooms and living areas
- 10 years CML complaint warranty
- Low energy LED downlights in kitchen, hallway and bathrooms
- Intercom entry system to each apartment
- Sliding wardrobes in the bedrooms
- Flooring provided to kitchen and wet areas
- On site bike storage
HIGH DEMAND Would be an ideal purchase for an OWNER OCCUPIER or FIRST TIME BUYER as there is no chain and is vacant. There are a number of FIRST TIME BUYERS in the block already and we anticipate this creating a real sense of community within the project.
CONSUMABLES Would rent at £1100pcm / £13,200pa
Gross Yield of 6.3%
Service Charge: £1,328pa
Ground Rent: £250pa
Net Yield: 5.5%
Leyland House, Mabgate, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leeds Station0.7 miles
- Burley Park Station2.0 miles
- Headingley Station2.8 miles
About the agent
North Property Group Ltd, Leeds
North Property Group, One Brewery Wharf, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS10 1GX
North Property Group has fast become one of the leading and most trusted property investment firms in the UK. The company has strong relationships with international property developers and are able to bring the best schemes to market for their clients. The company is trusted by investors across the globe to provide a tailored property investment service and in a short space of time has become the go to agent for property investments.
Founded by Oli
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102866002825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by North Property Group Ltd, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.