Malthouse Lane, Dorchester-On-Thames, Wallingford
- Charming Thatched Cottage
- Quiet Backwater Location
- Feature Fireplace and Exposed Beams
- 24ft Living Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
Allen and Harris Estate Agents Wallingford have pleasure in marketing this quaint thatched cottage situated in this quiet backwater within the pretty Dorchester on Thames village location.
Allen and Harris Estate Agents Wallingford have pleasure in marketing this quaint thatched cottage situated in this quiet backwater within the pretty Dorchester on Thames village location, close to all shops & amenities including the beautiful Abbey & lovely riverside walks along the Thames. The property benefits from kitchen, 24ft living room with feature fireplace and exposed beams, lean to conservatory, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside to the rear is a mature garden with insulated timber building which can be used as a guest room or office.
Dorchester-on-Thames is a village famous for its Abbey and sits on the River Thames in Oxfordshire, about 3 miles north-west of Wallingford and 8 miles south-east of Oxford. The nature reserve of the imposing Sinodun Hills (known as Wittenham clumps) overlooks the village yet it is within easy reach of the A34 which links to M4 or M40 and Didcot railway station which takes you through to Paddington, London. Oxford is just over fifteen minutes away with links to London and the north.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 9' 3" ( 3.45m x 2.82m )
Living Room 24' 7" x 11' 2" ( 7.49m x 3.40m )
Bedroom 1 13' x 11' ( 3.96m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 11' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.40m )
Timber Building 13' x 12' ( 3.96m x 3.66m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Malthouse Lane, Dorchester-On-Thames, Wallingford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Culham Station3.1 miles
- Appleford Station3.2 miles
- Didcot Parkway Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Wallingford Allen & Harris office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Wallingford
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WLF103500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.