High street, Whiston, Rotherham, S60 4HH
- STONE BUILT DETACHED DORMER BUNGALOW OVERLOOKING THE BROOK
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS ONE WITH EN-SUITE
- LAWNED GROUNDS, DRIVEWAY & DOUBLE GARAGE
- STONE BUILT OUTBUILDINGS
- SITUATED IN THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- GENEROUS BAY WINDOWED LOUNGE WITH BRICK FIREPLACE
**NO CHAIN** An exciting opportunity has arisen to purchase 'COPPERSTONES' the individually built three double bedroom detached Dormer bungalow offering flexible and versatile accommodation of outstanding character and prestige within the heart of the old Whiston Village. Enjoying a peaceful brook setting within the beautiful village of Old Whiston.
A series of outbuildings offers the potential for conversion for a variety of uses including secondary accommodation, a gym/studio or base for a home business (subject to necessary planning consents).
A shared approach leads to a gated entrance laid with Indian stone paving area and providing parking for several cars leading to the double detached garage. Beautiful, private, enclosed,well stocked gardens to front, side and rear. Lovely iron footpath stretches across the meandering Brook and there are several large paved areas with landscaped gardens providing excellent entertaining space, together with gated parking, the property has a perfect mix of character & history.
The accommodation to the ground floor briefly comprises reception hall; spacious generously proportioned lounge with floor to ceiling bay windows overlooking the beautiful gardens and feature stone fireplace; the good sized kitchen has a range of wall and base cabinets with contrasting work surfaces and leads to the rear lobby opening into a further sunroom providing additional living space; master bedroom giving access to the en-suite shower room; and additional downstairs WC. To the first floor landing are two double bedrooms and further family bathroom.
Whiston is well placed for a range of local amenities; the motorway network, Sheffield, Rotherham, Rotherham Hospital and Meadowhall retail complex are all within easy reach.
* Living Room: 3.94m x 5.77m (12' 11" x 13' 11")
* Kitchen: 4.88m x 2.5m (16' x 8' 2")
* Conservatory: 3.9m x 2.41m (12' 10" x 7' 11")
* Bedroom 1: 3.61m x 3.54m (11' 10" x 11' 7")
* Bathroom / Shower En-suite: 1.56m x 3.21m (5' 1" x 10' 6")
* Office: 4.81m x 1.98m (15' 9" x 6' 6")
* Bedroom 2: 3.98m x 3.52m (13' 1" x 11' 7")
* Bedroom 3: 2m x 4.45m (6' 7" x 14' 7")
* Shower Room : 1.54m x 1.96m (5' 1" x 6' 5")
* Garden: 6.16m x 5.62m (20' 3" x 18' 5")
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance CertificatesEER
High street, Whiston, Rotherham, S60 4HH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station2.3 miles
- Woodhouse Station3.2 miles
- Meadowhall South/Tinsley Tram Stop3.3 miles
About the agent
Once a client, always
a friend. Your interests will r
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 2Roost, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.