Boreham Holt, Elstree, WD6
- Popular Purpose-Built Development
- Ground Floor
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Living/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- Landscaped Communal Gardens
- Walking Distance to Elstree & Borehamwood Station
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Boreham Holt, Elstree, WD6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Elstree & Borehamwood Station0.2 miles
- Stanmore Station2.5 miles
- Radlett Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Morris & Joel are a boutique estate agency that offers a vast amount of experience and knowledge within the sales, lettings and property management industry.
Thriving on a first class service to all of our clients, Morris & Joel also have a specialised team with over 50 years of combined experience in selling and renting homes. If you are looking at either houses or flats to buy or rent, we are a premium sales and lettings agency that will meet your requirements.
Morris & Joel wil
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MOEST_000518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris & Joel, Borehamwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.