Granbrook Lane, Mickleton
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Comprehensively Improved
- Enclosed Porch & Reception Hall
- Good Sized Living Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen inc Appliances
- 2 Generous Double Bedrooms
- Luxury 4 Piece Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Corner Plot
The property briefly comprises; Enclosed Porch, Reception Hall, Living Room, Fully Fitted Kitchen inc built in oven, 4 ring gas hob, extractor hood & dishwasher, Two Fabulous Double Bedrooms, Luxury 4 Piece Bathroom & Garage.
Mickleton comprises a hugely popular village right on the edge of The Cotswolds around 10 minutes drive from both Broadway & Chipping Campden offering a real sense of community with excellent local amenities and easily accessible to the extensive facilities in nearby Stratford upon Avon.
There is an extensive frontage and driveway providing parking for at least 3 cars and enclosed garden to the rear.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Granbrook Lane, Mickleton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Honeybourne Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Situated in the heart of historic Stratford upon Avon this is the latest office in our branch network and has rapidly become a really busy office with high levels of footfall. In addition to properties within Stratford upon Avon itself this office handles homes as far north as Henley in Arden right down to the North Cotswolds.
Jeremy McGinn & Co are a young, vibrant company built on the principles of traditional Estate Agency where client focus is a high
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10327440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jeremy McGinn & Co, Stratford Upon Avon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.