Holt Avenue, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS16
- Fabulous family home within Adel
- Two reception rooms, five bedrooms, four bathrooms
- High specification kitchen/dining room
- Excellent position on this exclusive development
- Large driveway and double garage with electric door
- You won’t be disappointed, versatile living throughout
- Fantastic garden for entertaining with children
- We highly recommend a viewing!
The property has been finished to a very high standard throughout and offers flexible living space. The stunning stone built detached home would make an ideal purchase for family buyers looking to settle down in this highly desirable residential area of Adel occupying an enviable end plot position. On the ground floor: large entrance hall, guest wc, snug/playroom, cloaks cupboard, lounge with french doors opening onto the patio area to the rear, modern high specification open plan kitchen/diner with doors opening onto the rear garden, the owners have upgraded many features in this home which you don’t get on many other homes, a separate utility room with rear access to the garden also. On the first floor: double master bedroom with en suite and built in wardrobe dressing area, three further double bedrooms and a family house bathroom with separate shower and bath. On the second floor: landing, large double bedroom with en suite and built in wardrobes separate shower room and sixth bedroom/gym/office/dressing room. Externally there a lovely enclosed garden to the rear, discreet integrated solar panels and a detached double garage with one main electric door fitting two large cars in with storage above with ample parking on the drive and to the front.
The property is conveniently situated in this highly sought after residential location to the north of Leeds only minutes from the spectacular Yorkshire countryside. The property stands within this highly sought after location off Adel Lane in the heart of Adel. There are many amenities nearby including a wide choice of shops, excellent schools and recreational facilities and the property is ideally placed for daily travelling into the centre of Leeds. The Leeds outer ring road is nearby, enabling easy access to the surrounding business centres of Bradford, Harrogate and York and the national motorway network (M1, M62 and A1). Leeds/Bradford International Airport is situated at nearby Yeadon some 6 miles away.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Holt Avenue, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station1.8 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station2.6 miles
- Headingley Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Estate Agents in Leeds and Letting Agents Leeds
We offer property for sale in LS16 & LS17 including new homes and also property to rent. Towns and villages covered by our Dacres estate agents in Leeds include Adel, Alwoodley, Cookridge, Meanwood, Moortown, Headingley, Horsforth, Roundhay and West Park. Whether you are looking for property for sale in Leeds or houses to let.
If you are looking at detached houses in Adel, rent a semi in Rou
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WES200017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, North Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.