Rowly Drive, Cranleigh, GU6
- SOLD BY BURNS & WEBBER
- The 'wow factor' kitchen with dining space, centre island, white gloss units and contrasting work surfaces is bathed in light from 4 rooflights and 2 sets of French doors to the garden.
- Front aspect sitting room with glazed doors to kitchen, stripped wood floor and focal point enclosed wood burner.
- Further front facing snug room enjoying attractive open fireplace with marble hearth and stripped wooden floor.
- Other ground floor accommodation includes a good sized utility room, a useful shower room, together with a study with garden views and internal access to the garage.
- Master bedroom with views to the front, attractive fireplace, built-in wardrobes and a large separate dressing room leading to stunning ensuite shower room with underfloor heating.
- Three further generous double bedrooms, two benefitting from built-in cupboards, plus an elegant family bathroom.
- Beautifully designed garden with large dining patio, expansive lawn, fruit trees, shed, summerhouse which could be used as a gym/office and side access to front gravelled drive.
Rowly Drive is a quiet, private road on the Guildford side of Cranleigh. The village centre is about 1.5 miles away offering excellent schools, a health centre, library, leisure centre and arts centre as well as a comprehensive range of shops including a butcher, fishmonger, M&S 'Simply Food', two supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Guildford is approximately 8 miles away with train service into London Waterloo, as well as access to the A3 and M25.
Rowly Drive, Cranleigh, GU6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chilworth Station4.1 miles
- Shalford Station4.7 miles
- Farncombe Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Introducing our Cranleigh office Partner and local resident, Clive Bradley.
Having enjoyed a career in Estate Agency since the early 1980's and with over a quarter of a century with Burns & Webber and our sister company Curchods, Clive has extensive industry experience working in various towns and villages across Surrey, which has provided him with a broad breadth of knowledge over a significant market place.
Living locally with his wife and family for over a decade, Clive prides
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 258406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Cranleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.