Cambridge Court, Hessle
- 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Private Entrance to both Front and Rear
- Investment Opportunity Generating £495pcm
- Popular Hessle Location
- New Floor Coverings and Decor Throughout
- uPVC Double Glazed and Gas Centrally Heated
The spacious entrance hallway has a large walk into storage cupboard and provides access to all rooms
14' 7'' plus bay x 9' 10'' (4.44m x 2.99m)
There is a walk into square bay window to the front elevation, newly fitted carpet, a tiled fire surround and mantle and a radiator
12' 5'' x 7' 1'' (3.78m x 2.16m)
The kitchen provides a further private access door from the communal rear garden and has been comprehensively refitted with a range of modern wall and base cabinets in cream with wood grain effect roll top work surfaces and subway style splash back tiling above. There is an integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor hood, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, a single drainer stainless steel sink and wall mounted central heating boiler
16' 4'' x 10' 2'' max (4.97m x 3.10m)
The main bedroom is an excellent size for a property of this type and has newly fitted carpet and a radiator
9' 1'' x 7' 2'' (2.77m x 2.18m)
A useful second bedroom that could be utilised as a dining room depending on a new owners preferences. Newly fitted carpet and a radiator
7' 2'' x 6' 4'' (2.18m x 1.93m)
Fitted with a white suite which comprises a panelled bath, button flush low level WC and matching pedestal wash hand basin. There is a fitted shower over the bath, part tiled walls, extractor fan and a radiator
The property benefits from well tended mainly lawned gardens to both the front and rear which a new owner would have use of. There is also an area offset to the rear of the property which provides off street parking with rear vehicular access
The vendor has informed us that the lease commenced on 1st May 1980 on an initial term of 125 years. For further details please contact a member of our sales team
In most cases we use wide angle lens photography to ensure we capture as much of the room and its features. This can distort the image slightly and should be considered alongside the other details within the particulars.
If you are considering selling your property we would be delighted to provide a free valuation and marketing advice. Please contact the office on to arrange an appointment.
Fixtures and Fittings:
Fixtures and fittings within the property may be available by separate negotiation unless otherwise stated. Any items of particular importance to you can be verified with our team.
Cambridge Court, Hessle
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hessle Station1.0 miles
- Barrow Haven Station2.9 miles
- Barton-on-Humber Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Oscars Estate Agents was formed in 2008 as a local independent estate agent covering Hull and East Yorkshire.
Our services have expanded since the companies inception and we now provide a full range of property services including valuation, residential sales, residential lettings and property management as well as mortgage advice and other financial services.
In 2017 we relocated our head office into new premises overlooking the fields at Anlaby Common following an extensive refur
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9705244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oscars, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.